2017 Locale P.c.deserticola - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 10-01-2017, 12:24 PM   #1
Jeff Teel
2017 Locale P.c.deserticola

Essex-(Fenner Valley) San Bernardino Co. Ca. P.c.deserticola. These are F1 babies that should be hatching in the next 6 weeks and figured I'd take names down for anyone interested in babies. I have 1.1 and a lone female reserved for now. Pics of the pair breeding back in '14. I'll post pic of some of the '14 babies in the comments. They will be $200 pair plus shipping. I am permitted for CA sales and a sales receipt with my Native Species Prop. Permit # will be included. Thanks for looking, these are really beautiful deserticola and don't know of any others working with this locale.

Picture of babies from 9-30-17 starting to hatch. Email for individual pics will be available once they have shed.

UPDATE-as of 3/3/18 I have 2.2 left at $200 pair plus shipping or take the 2.2 for $350 shipped.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2018, 05:38 PM   #2
biggerdigger
Jeff
Any chance you have a pair of these available?

Old 02-08-2018, 03:35 PM   #3
Jeff Teel
Yes, I have them available still, all of them. I have 3 people waiting for pics, most are in shed right now so I'm waiting. I will send you the pics of all available as well after the others. I believe it is 4.5 I have and all eating well-(only 1 is not eating frozen/thawed but takes live). Thank you for your time and I'll try to get pics once they all have shed,

Jeff Teel
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-09-2018, 03:21 PM   #4
Jeff Teel
--UPDATE-- As of 3/3/18 I have 2.2 left available at $200 pair plus shipping or take the 2.2 for $350 shipped. I can email individual pics of the 2.2 available to anyone interested.

Here are pics of Male #1 and Male #3, Female #3 and #4. There is 5.4 available, all eating frozen/thawed fuzzies and doing great. Pics don't do them justice, much nicer looking in person. $200 pair plus shipping. Shipping done with shipyourreptiles.com, message zip for ship quote. Thank you for your time,

Jeff Teel
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!