Trade Or for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 02-07-2018, 04:06 PM   #1
Samsung
Or for sale

I have an amazing pc VR ready and will run any game out in 4k it destroys every game I throw at it in ultra settings. I built it just to build it I was going to put it in my car but changed my mine. I used it to play games for about two three months, got into tegus again cause now i live in a place where i can have one and don't use it anymore just sits home collecting dust while I go to school and really don't have time to play or use it. I did everything but the ssd cover and graphics back plate paid 150.00 and some guy did it for me. If you know about pc you know this is a high end pc and worth 2500.00, well enough rambling heres the parts list.
Specs
Case: Nzxt s340 mid tower white case
Mobo: Asrock z270
Cpu: intel i7-7700k
Graphics card: Evga Geforce GTX 1080 FTW 8gb gddr5x
Ram: Corsair 2x8gb meaning 16gb ddr4 3200MHZ
Ssd: Corsair 120gb
hdd: 2tb Seagate
Cables: white from cable mods
Psu: Evga 750 watt super nova g2
Cooling: Captain 240EX(white/blk) Liquid cooling
Fans in case have been replaced top and back with corsair MLpro led( white)
the front ones with the ones that came with the captine 240ex, yes I still have boxes for everthing used in this build, also Sade headset used once don't know if I forgot anything else.

Will trade for an albino tegu dont care about the sex
WILL NOT TRADE FOR ANYTHING ELSE ONLY ALBINO TEGU
Thank you
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!