Reward Part Deux - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 05:02 PM   #21
Dennis1
They are Beautifull No?
I think they LOVE eachother Too!!!
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2005, 07:10 PM   #22
dragonflyreptiles
They are beauties, wish I had seen this sooner lol

If and when a GG post is made on the BOI for this transaction, Im sure anyone who has a BG statement about Dennis will be posting it on that thread so it could come back to as you say bite him in the ass.

Be careful what you wish for, cause you may just get it and more than you bargained for Dennis!

There are alot of GG threads that are not for above and beyond normal expectations, alot are just average ole so and so sent this on time and is in good health.

There are some GG threads that a person did go above and beyond, like Paul Sage, who really went above and beyond for me.

Just my 02, wish I had won the snakes lol

Old 11-03-2005, 09:18 PM   #23
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
They are beauties, wish I had seen this sooner lol

If and when a GG post is made on the BOI for this transaction, Im sure anyone who has a BG statement about Dennis will be posting it on that thread so it could come back to as you say bite him in the ass.

Be careful what you wish for, cause you may just get it and more than you bargained for Dennis!
No one can say anything bad about any of my deals, So i dont see how it could bite me

Quote:
There are alot of GG threads that are not for above and beyond normal expectations, alot are just average ole so and so sent this on time and is in good health.

There are some GG threads that a person did go above and beyond, like Paul Sage, who really went above and beyond for me.
I think everyone who is a Good Guy/Girl...lol should have a GG Thread
I would like to get a veiwable poll on mine if thats possible

Quote:
Just my 02, wish I had won the snakes lol
You may still be able to get them as i havent got an answer from jim yet, he may not want them

Old 11-03-2005, 09:43 PM   #24
dragonflyreptiles
well truth be told you don't have to have a bad deal to get flack, opinions vary from deals to personality conflicts. If you notice on most BOI threads most of the posters have never had a deal with the person, they base their decision on the supplied information right or wrong or on personal feelings about a person. Ive even seen a few threads where some even said something like "I don't know you so...."

So even if you do have a GREAT deal and are "unliked" by a popluar amount of the community you could still wind up with a Good Guy but he is so bad thread.

Hey if Jim doesn't want the snakes, but I think he does for a charity donation, put up a new puzzle and maybe Ill win!

Old 11-03-2005, 09:51 PM   #25
Dennis1
Quote:
well truth be told you don't have to have a bad deal to get flack, opinions vary from deals to personality conflicts. If you notice on most BOI threads most of the posters have never had a deal with the person, they base their decision on the supplied information right or wrong or on personal feelings about a person. Ive even seen a few threads where some even said something like "I don't know you so...."

So even if you do have a GREAT deal and are "unliked" by a popluar amount of the community you could still wind up with a Good Guy but he is so bad thread.
I think that went away with the new rules
Even if it hasnt i will take my chances

Quote:
Hey if Jim doesn't want the snakes, but I think he does for a charity donation, put up a new puzzle and maybe Ill win!
I will wait for an answer from Jim untill tomrrow
If he doesnt give me a solid answer by then i will start a new thread on saturday
But i hope he takes them
Anyway i will do 1 or 2 more of these within the coming weeks next i have some baby red tails mean but nice looking snakes

Old 11-03-2005, 10:08 PM   #26
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
That is an understatement.

The person who starts the thread as well.

This is ridiculous.

Wendy gets fifty dollars for making you "Red Point Leader"
Karen receives free snakes for figuring out that you would have called several members of this forum a name associated with child molesters if the name was not already taken.

To offer free snakes an exchange for a good guy post is for sure the making of a bad guy thread.

Old 11-03-2005, 10:09 PM   #27
dragonflyreptiles
Dennis, the new rules are based more on vocabulary than anything else IMHO, you can't outright call someone and "idiot" but you can with a way words with imply that they are.

you can still post anything you can post on a BOI thread even if you have had no deal with the person and you can say anything you want provided it is well written without any outright name calling.

Im sure Ill be talking to Jim tomorrow so Ill make sure to ask him to post about the snakes.

Old 11-03-2005, 10:13 PM   #28
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

To offer free snakes an exchange for a good guy post is for sure the making of a bad guy thread.
Why???

Old 11-03-2005, 10:15 PM   #29
Dennis1
Quote:
Dennis, the new rules are based more on vocabulary than anything else IMHO, you can't outright call someone and "idiot" but you can with a way with imply that they are.

you can still post anything you can post on a BOI thread even if you have had no deal with the person and you can say anything you want provided it is well written without any outright name calling.

Im sure Ill be talking to Jim tomorrow so Ill make sure to ask him to post about the snakes.
Oh well i think the readers of this forum are intelligent enough to understand
when someone has a grudge against someone or not especially when it has nothing to do with his business ethics or not....LOL

Old 11-03-2005, 10:16 PM   #30
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
Why???
Because I wouldn't have thought that even YOU Dennis would have sunk to such as level as to "buy" a good guy thread. For someone who claims to not care what his reputation is like around here, it seems pretty far to go to get a good thread about yourself.

I can't believe Rich is allowing you to post such "stipulations"......it DOES make a mockery of the whole BOI concept....all it does is make it clear to the other "bad guys" that they can buy their way into a good guy thread.....although as I believe Wendy said, you just may be surprised at how quickly it will come back to bite you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread