Inquiry on Jackie Lapradd - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2002, 01:13 AM   #1
NocturnalNature
It seems as though someone on the board has taken offense to me posting in a thread regarding them. I will not at this time name the parties involved, However in one of several private emails it was stated that I should "clean up my own backyard before going into others" so I thought I would take this opportunity to invite anyone who has dealt with me in the past to discuss my dealings with them.
I haven't had many dealing over the internet so I apologize if this makes for boring reading but I figured it would only be fair to open myself up to public opinions in light of this gentlemans feelings regarding me posting on this forum.
I welcome your honest opinions and look forward to hearing from you
Thanks in advance
Jackie Lapradd

Old 10-07-2002, 08:08 AM   #2
mikeC
Jackie is one of the good guys. He went way out of his way to do a trade with me. His animals were outstanding. I highly recommend him and will be purchasing from him again. I never post on this forum, but usually check it a couple times a week.

Mike Conley

Old 10-07-2002, 05:30 PM   #3
Gilbert Thompson
Jackie is a good guy!!  
Thanks,
Gilbert Thompson

Old 10-11-2002, 05:29 PM   #4
bds2424
Hello
Yes very much agreed Jackie is a great guy, I a long time ago purchased a great gila monster from him and he went out of his way for me to buy it from him as well as deliver it to me with all of the proper documentation. Great guy with some awesome animals.
Shawn

Old 12-17-2002, 05:41 PM   #5
reptileguy
Jackie Lapradd: GREAT GUY!!!!

I just purchased a male Varanus storri from Jackie... Jackie is a GRAND salesman. The animal was perfectly represented, and shipped appropriately.

KUDOS to Jackie Lapradd... Even though I have had it out here with a few dirtbags, it proves once again that there are a FEW GOOD GUYS left out there. Thanks to Jackie for keeping it possible for a small timer to make it here and there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!