Surprise Breeding ! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 04-09-2004, 10:00 AM   #1
JungleHabitats
Talking Surprise Breeding !

Well this morning i awoke to a surprise .....

so far i have a 0.1 het for cute & furry Black Lab

My yellow lab has just surprised me with a cute little baby girl pup.Funny thing is she was FIXED and she doesnt appear or i say DIDNT appear to be gravid as i have had to do with her numorous times i went to untangle her from her mess she gets in in the woods and found that when she was off her chain she didnt go running wide open like normally she does but wentto her doghous sniffing like there was fressh food ... asi turned around to see what she was looking for she was picking up a lil cute black puppy ... im not sure how long she was away from her newborn little girl but the pup was a lil cold and still alive and moving cooing etc lol this would be her first litter as shes only 1 1/2 yrs old and has supposedly been fixed a yr ( i took her to have that done myself) so now im on maternity watch while trying to build cages and may have to hand feed this one if she doesnt start nursing it . she does seem very attentive to it but has not tried to nurse as yet ...
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2004, 01:55 AM   #2
Missymonkey
Congratulations!!!

How fun, I hope that she grows up strong and healthy. What a wonderful suprise. I guess where there's a will theres a way?!!!

Old 05-06-2004, 09:12 PM   #3
jenn_jeffery
Hey Alan, how are Mama and puppy(ies?) doing??

Old 05-06-2004, 09:16 PM   #4
JungleHabitats
They are doing great

was only one big black puppy its now a lil over 4 weeks old and big as a black bear cub lol know anyone looking a dog ?

my brothers blk lab male was the father so far as i can tell the pup should be a lab its big and bouncing being the only pup on all that milk she is taking it all to lol ill get pics fri and post her now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!