SOLD!! '12 female spider ball - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 10-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
GalaticGeckos
'12 female spider ball

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST SO MANY MESSAGES!!

I'm offering up a female spider ball python for trade. She's growing fast(big as my 11 female spider!) and chows on EVERYTHING without hesitation. Live or dead, rat or mouse. She's not picky and ate within a day of me receiving her. She was originally suppose to be a demo/display animal but she has struck at me several times, once including the face. She doesnt have the right personality and would be good for a breeder or someone whom isnt gonna use her as a demo. Maybe even someone with more experience could tame her down. She's gotten me to nervous to handle her as i do my others. She's 100+ grams easily probably 150+ grams on empty. She's gorgeous despite her attitude.

What im looking for in trade(and will be posting this on other sections as i need to get her moved out asap as its getting to cold here to ship):
-het patternless, patternless, white out, caramel albinos and hets african fat tails.(I need a male het pattie, patternless most)

-Dalmatian, tigers, creamsicle female/unsexed crested geckos.

-Red or orange striped/blotched female gargoyle geckos

-Anery, snow, ext sand boas young or adult.

- Hognose's not picky on what. Just would like it handle able and eating well. Adult or juvie. No hatchlings.

- Corn snake morphs(anery mixes, snows, stripes ext let me know looking for cool patterns and must be handle able!)

I have no issues shipping first as long as you have some proof your not a scammer. I can answer any questions necessary. If the offers good enough id consider giving up my male mojave or the other female spider. Worst i can say is no!!!

email or pm here : geckoenvy@live.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!