Snake Attacks Three-Year-Old Boy - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Herps In The News

Notices

Herps In The News Local or national articles where reptiles or amphibians have made it into the news media. Please cite sources.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:34 AM   #31
Twizted Paths
I'd trust my snakes first any day

I had to have my lip sewed back on by a plastic surgeon and numerous other wounds closed on my face after our dog wigged out on me as a small child. I've got scar tissue inside my mouth from a friend's yellow naped amazon that latched on to my cheek. I've been to the hospital because of one tiny scratch from a cat that was promptly washed and had bactine put on it. I'm not even going to talk about the damage from other HUMANS.
The worst I've had to do w/my snakes is pull a tooth out of my knuckle.

It's the adult's fault for not properly maintaining the snake and the adults (both the sitter & the owner) should be the ones punished. Bricks and duct tape won't keep a four foot boa in it's cage let alone a 15 foot retic.

Old 06-28-2009, 11:37 AM   #32
Rattlesnake
SofaKing states:
"And I value an animal's well being over a person's feelings. But to value an animal's life over a human's is bordering on the rabid and insane. May as well make a check out to Ingrid if you truly feel that way"

Obviously you lead a very sheltered life.
I value many kinds of animal lifes over many humans, to put it succinctly, there are a few million sub humans that inhabit this Earth that are worthless pieces of drizzle.
Many animal lifes are worth much more than some humans.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!