ARTWORK: sculptures, keychains, and more! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 11-04-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
otlauram
Talking ARTWORK: sculptures, keychains, and more!

Hey everyone,
I've started offering my art for sale! For the past 4 years I have just been making various pieces for friends and family, but after numerous requests to start commissions and offering my art to more people I have decided to do just that. While I definitely do commissions, at the moment I have some really great stuff that is ready to go just in time for the holiday season. Please feel free to stop by my Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquamatArt to peruse the selection and stop by my FB page https://www.facebook.com/SquamatArt to like and follow me and get updated info on current art projects as they're being made.

This particular piece is already sold, now owned by Frank Fast! I will not make another identical to it as it was part of a one of a kind project, but I do have three more available of different herp species. I am also open to commission requests for more HerpTiles.

For those of you who are frog enthusiasts I have a neat project line I did for a group of frogs known as "Glass Frogs". I made these completely myself by casting my own mold, pouring dyed resin (note these are NOT made of glass, they are simply called glass frogs because they are styled after the actual species), sculpting organs, and embedding them inside the resin. These are available in 3 different styles with organs, and 3 colors with no organs but with different fun resin dyes like red, blue, and orange!

I have one of these available and can easily make more. This is a eurydactylodes agricolae gecko illustration embedded with pressed dried wild flowers as a pendant on a necklace.

I absolutely loved this project! Show off your love of a particular gecko species with these habitat-styled key chains! I also have several of these with different species already completed. Current available species include: Rhacodactylus Leachianus, Eurydactylodes agricolae, Strophrurus ciliaris, Nephrurus amyae, Nephrurus wheeleri, Diplodactylus galeatus, Rhacodactylus auriculatus.

And finally a preview pic of a awesome ceramic panther chameleon I sculpted. I mounted him in a shadow box and set him in a foam and moss base for a realistic look. This is all ready to go and comes complete with wire and screws already in it to hang on your wall. I do offer ceramic sculpture commissions but the turnover time is 1 month, so keep that in mind if you are interested in a ceramic piece in time for the holidays!

Thanks for looking!
SquamatArt
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chameleon, frog, gecko, sculpture