Dave Derrick @ East Tenn Reptiles- Great Hogg - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2004, 11:14 PM   #11
smart_ask
Great Hoggs

I just purchased and picked up a couple hoggs from Dave this evening. The hoggs I got are beautiful and much better than I would have expected. The only "trouble" is I got to check out his collection while picking these up. I'm glad I'm typing because I'm still speechless. I saw snakes the likes of which I didn't know existed. Amazing. Really he does have enough morphs to produce about anything. I still can't believe this nice a collection is located in east Tennessee. Better keep an eye on Dave because there is some good looking stuff in the making. I don't think the guy has a normal anything in his collection. I don't personally know him very well (first deal with him) but he went out of his way to offer help and was very knowlegable. I will hopefully have future deals with him.

Respectfully,

Old 05-17-2004, 09:34 PM   #12
Paula Clark
Unhappy having a problem

has anyone had a problem with Dave getting back to them??.....

I've been email dave in order to rectify a problem we had with some Ball pythons and he doesn't seem to get back to me....this is not how i do business and from what most of you have written i was to assume that he didn't either.....AM I WRONG????

if anyone here knows him personaly have him get in touch with Paula Clark in NJ....

Old 05-17-2004, 09:47 PM   #13
East TN Reptile
Wink

Told ya to send em , you got my addy & I'd send you a refund.....where's the problem ? By chance,did ya read the post OTHER people left ?! Not to mention ya got a very good poss. gravid female ball & three baby balls (missed sexed) for the price of ONE female. Some people, getting a good deal.......just don't gt it. Is that it?
I replyied to your e mail & tols ya to send em & I'd gladly send you a refund. Maybe you should go to the start of this thread on me & read how rally bad a person I am. Have a marvy day. I'm waiting on em when ever ya want your refund. Sounds pretty simple to me.

Old 05-18-2004, 11:52 PM   #14
Paula Clark
well dave....i hope you understand why i'm a bit concerned about sending the snakes and then sitting here waiting for a refund....i told you to sign up with paypal and that way we would both be protected on the return of the animals and the return of the money.... but i get no response from you on those emails

i mean you should understand i was expecting a 1.3 and i recieved a 3.1..... i don't know why the attitude from you.....how would you feel if someone did that to you???? you say i got a good deal and don't recognize it...it would have been a good deal if i had gotten what i was promised

i read the posts about you and i'm glad that these people had a great deals with you.....but from my end of this deal, i send you back the snakes and then what....i'm out snakes and money?? until you decide to send me money.....

All i want is for you to sign up with paypal send me the refund and i will send you the snakes....paypal will protect both you and me...they have fraud protection....that's why i use them for transactions...but for some reason you have an aversion to signing up with them....

All i want is for this transaction to resolve itself....i only went on here because i get no response from you via email...

and for the record i never said you were a bad guy...i'm just trying to keep this from getting bad....all i was looking for was some contact info

paula

Old 05-19-2004, 12:52 AM   #15
Suncoast Herpetological
Paula

No offense meant but it sounds like Dave is being pretty reasonable. I have as liberal a return policy as most out there and I would never refund anything without first receiving the animals back in good condition. After all, at this point he is going on your word that they are mis-sexed. From the other posts on this thread I think you can trust his word on the refund.

David

It doesn't matter a lick whether she got a good deal or not. She did not get what she paid for, plain and simple. However I don't think anyone on this board would expect you to refund the money without first receiving the animals.

Just my opinion

Old 05-19-2004, 12:53 AM   #16
Suncoast Herpetological
Incidentally Paula. All of PayPals protections are void when the transaction is for live animals. This is plainly stated in their TOS

Old 05-19-2004, 06:21 AM   #17
East TN Reptile
You send the snakes back to me,like they were when kike when I shipped em to you = refund. I'm not trying to rip anyone off
business is business.....that's al.
Would I have "good Guy" post if I ripped people off? ould I still be in the business for 15 yrs by ripping people off?.......thank about ?
When I've returned animals.....I've ALWAYS had to snd em back. Relax send em,if their in good shape like the was prior to shipping to you.........BINGO ! Instant refund !

Old 05-19-2004, 11:16 AM   #18
jandsherps
Dave, I like the fact that she left negative feedback for you anyway...even though this is exactly what ANY dealer would expect...

Old 05-19-2004, 11:25 AM   #19
East TN Reptile
Jeff...............?

I completly do not understand your post. Would you care to expain,if you'd be so kind ?

Old 05-19-2004, 01:02 PM   #20
jandsherps
Re: Jeff...............?

Quote:
Originally posted by East TN Reptile
I completly do not understand your post. Would you care to expain,if you'd be so kind ?
It has a -1 for you feedback rating now. And I looked and she left negative feedback. I personally think this is jumping gun since sexing snakes can be tricky at times and is an honest mistake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!