Dave Derrick @ East Tenn Reptiles- Great Hogg - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2004, 04:11 PM   #31
East TN Reptile
Everything is cool.............Steph, BUT

PLEASE explain to me who the girl was that got kicked & estimated age. We're even.....BUT I DO NOT like being flat out lied on. Please explain................... I'm listening.

Old 05-20-2004, 04:14 PM   #32
East TN Reptile
I've got 6 people that will state the kicking bout the hog info...................are calling you sir, a liar.

Old 05-20-2004, 06:42 PM   #33
Willard
Confusing thread if I have ever read one.

Concerning the Balls,as was stated,if missexed,they should be replaced. It doesn't seem like there is a problem that can't be resolved on either end to me.Standard procedure is for the seller to receive the animals,then send the money.The seller always has his reputation on the line,while the buyer can pretty much say anyhing they want.

The Hogg deal is quite strange.Elated with the quality,a glowing post is made when arriving home.A few days later a negative post is made,with a statement made inferring that friends tried to hush something up.Not saying that Steve is making this up(I sure wasn't there) telling the truth,misinterpreted the alleged kick, or the kicker had a leg cramp,but if I am at a prospective seller's house and see someone giving a warning kick after asking questions,I am out the door in a heartbeat..I don't care if the snakes are made of gold.

Now,if there is more than meets the eye that a negative poster wants to discuss in a public forum,that is a different story,but what has been discussed publicly is a bit strange.Anytime I make a post on a public forum,I always include an e-mail address for confidential replies. Tim Frazier
Fraze2000@aol.com

Old 05-20-2004, 08:58 PM   #34
smart_ask
You should how taken the easy out

Dave,
I don't lie.
You will have a hard time finding 6 people that will be able to say anything about the evening I picked the snakes up at your house because to my knowledge there where only 6 "near" adults (excepting the 2 very young kids one was 2 the other was 4) in the house with 2 of them being myself and my girlfriend. So yes I would like to hear from the two people that are calling me a liar that wasn't even there.
The girl that got "kicked" for running her mouth about your snakes to my girlfriend was the mother of the two infant children there ... per my girlfriend.
Since the hush your mouth kick was not actually viewed by myself or you (we where in the basement at the time looking at the second female I purchased) I will let my girlfriend (lil_sweetpea) handle any questions pertaining to that. While she is telling you about that ask her about the illegal animal you have.
If you care to continue to accuse me of misdeeds I can post some emails from you that might shed some light about your character.
When you asked me to post feed back on fauna about our deal I did so the best that I felt I could do. I told the truth 100% but if you read it closely you will notice there are areas I did not comment on. Prior to my purchase you where very helpful and answered emails very prompt and elaborated. After the sale and a post on a public forum to get infomation you told me you would provide this is what I get.

Quote:
smallest female... came from amazon reptile center. 2.5 yrs old, I don't know the linre of hher
big female came fromunderground reptiles no line known. 4.7 yrs old
Thanks, Dave @ East TN Reptiles
Dave I have caught you in a lie, you know it and I know it. So reguardless I will not have any further dealing with you. I still do have to admit that you have some georgous snakes and it will be my loss as far as the quality snakes go but I will be far ahead in quality people.

Again Dave I will refrain from further comment unless I'm personally addressed. The only thing further I have that might be of interest are the emails showing contact with you to some of your friends. How much mud would you like?

If anyone wishes to contact me my email is my fauna name @hotmail.com

Respectfully,

Old 05-21-2004, 07:58 AM   #35
East TN Reptile
Wha.?

Animal are you referring to tht I shouldn't have? ALL i have is boas!? no colubrids,native snakes. What are you reffering to?

Old 05-21-2004, 07:14 PM   #36
ksshane
I have known Dave for a little over a year now. Although I havent purchased anything from him YET ... I do plan on it. As a matter a fact I am currently waiting for some of his boas to give birth now.

I have always heard really good things about Dave, and from the conversation I have personally had with him... I would not hesitate to purchase any of his animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!