John Kelly, Kelly's Constrictors, Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2008, 03:48 AM   #1
ilovemylizard
Thumbs up John Kelly, Kelly's Constrictors, Good Guy!

I recently purchased a 2008 hypo Sonoran boa from John Kelly, of Kelly's Constrictors, in NY. Communication was great, the boa was shipped promptly, and the packaging was very good.

This Sonoran female was exactly as described, and arrived in excellent condition.

I would not hesitate to buy from John again in the future.

A photo of her the day she arrived

Old 09-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #2
KellysConstrictors
Heather, Thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure to do business with you and I'm sure we will speak more in the future. She looks great in the picture.
don't be afraid to send an updated pic as she grows. She is going to look great as she gets older. Thanks again, John Kelly

Old 06-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
Doomtrooper
I have to Agree John is a great guy ! I bought an albino boa from john and she is doing great .. john has spent countless hours talking snakes with me and is always a great source of information I actually just called john to see what he will be producing this year id like to buy from him again !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
john kelly, kelly's constrictors