Good Guy RJK890 AKA Rob Kelly - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
snakemansnakes
RJK890 AKA Rob Kelly

I just completed a trade today with rob and couldnt be more happy with it. Great animals and great guy to deal with. Will do business with him again. Thanks rob

Old 03-23-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
imagine.naught
Good Trade

I just completed a trade/sale with Rob Kelly for a few ball pythons. i actually preferred to do business with him based on his etiquette and professionalism in his texts and emails. i agreed to ship first in the trade based on trader rating and fauna membership length. he held up his side of the bargain plus more. lets just say the only problem in the whole transaction was FedEx showing up to my house 5 hours past the arrival time..

Definitely give his offers and snakes a shot. Good guy here for sure.

Nicolas Streed

Old 03-24-2011, 09:59 AM   #3
Get Sum
Good Guy

I have also recently done business with Robert. He is a great all around guy, He sent payment within minutes, No-hassle, No-haggle. He even woke up extra early and met me out of his way to pick-up a recent purchase (to avoid shipping). I will be doing business again with Rob for sure.

Jason Weinrich
Morph Jungle

Old 10-31-2011, 11:02 PM   #4
bznj
I recently completed a trade deal with Rob and it was problem free and the animals were nice and healthy at arrival. Would not hesitate from doing business with Rob in the future.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
Nickrows
I just bought 4 ball pythons from Rob, and I couldnt be more pleased. His professionalism is second to none, by far the best seller I've dealt with on many different forums. Communication was astounding, even at 1 a.m. haha. Shipping was great, and the animals were packed very very nicely. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again, and hopefully I'll get a chance to.

Thanks again Rob,
Nick Valery

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!