WANTED - your captive bred corn snakes! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
CExoticss
WANTED - your captive bred corn snakes!

Hey there! I am looking for some of the classic morphs or corn snakes such as oketees, normals, amels, albinos, etc. Dont want to spend more than 30 dollars on a corn snake. I live in the MD VA area and will be attending the Northern VA Reptile Show and the Mid Atlantic Show. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. 301 648 3555 ekans102003@yahoo.com Thanks so much for reading this thread and i hope to be doing business with you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-12-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
sinisterserpents1
I just hatched some amels if you are interested. They are all girls. I live in NC. I am about an hour from Galax VA. That is as far as Im willing to travel. Let me know if you are interested. tinker_42_2001@yahoo.com

Old 08-12-2009, 09:52 PM   #3
CExoticss
im sorry but that is too far for me,
how much is shipping for a garter?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
jaysun
cornsnakes

hello, i have about 25 or so classic cornsnakes and 5 amels. all unsexed except for a few. the amels have really wierd head patterns... wanted to keep them but too many holdbacks already im trying to wholesale them all in one shot pretty cheap(i need the room) $250 + shipping for ALL OF THEM.or shoot me an offer...worst case i say no!

Old 08-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
CExoticss
i might be going to new york city next week if you wanna just give em to me there. but no wholesales for me
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
Tuckahoe
I have 16 Okeetee (2.14) babies available, they have all eaten (f/t) and are very healthy. They are het amel, het anery and het zig zag (aztec). The parents (F) Okeetee and (M) Bubblegum Snow. I am selling them for $15. each. They all have a variety of different patterns, some have more white and peach colors than others. I would be willing to make a deal for more than 5.

You can contact me via email: shenandoahssb@aol.com or 240-313-6258. I live in MD between Hagerstown and Frederick, in Washington County.

You can purchase any or all of them. I have all the documentation from their birth to now. I would be happy to meet half way if you need.

Here is the link to the page where I have them listed on Fauna.... only a few posted.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...17&postcount=1

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread