For Sale Black Rat Snake Pair .1 Leucistic .1 Normal Poss Het Albino **PICS** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 11:34 PM   #1
krazyblurtz
Black Rat Snake Pair .1 Leucistic .1 Normal Poss Het Albino **PICS**

Howdy Herpers!

I have this black rat pair for sale..
1.0 Male normal Poss Het Albino
0.1 Female Pure Leucistic
Both are virgins in their prime. Perfect condition.
Unlike Texas rat snakes, these guys have a much better disposition and no ugly bug eyes.

Due moving into a smaller house I no longer have the room to keep them in their old 150+ gallon tanks.

This girl has been my gem, out of around twenty years of keeping snakes this has been my favorite (even more so than my Pied ball BP's)
She is a sweetheart and will not even think about rattling her tail or rearing up..No hostility, never has struck at a person.

She came from the famous Philippe de Vosjoli.
She is flawless over 5 ft and READY TO BREED, she loves climbing and perching on branches like a Green Tree Python.
Has been chowing down medium F/T rat's for a year now.
Been snakes have been excellent garbage disposals for the pickier eaters I've had, she has never refused a meal.

The male is pretty much pitch black and has been from about 6 months of age.. Only bit of white you can see when he has food in his belly and is stretched.
Purchased at the Tucson Reptile show I think the breeders were "Banzai Reptiles" Can't locate receipt at the moment.

Anyways get this pair fresh out of brumation for $300 shipped.
They will not disappoint.

Located Tempe AZ
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-01-2014, 01:17 PM   #2
wisema2297
Will you sell her seperate? It is illegal for me to purchase/breed/sell normal black rats in Virginia. Thanks

Old 04-16-2014, 02:45 PM   #3
Tyranni
Are these still available?

Old 04-20-2014, 09:32 PM   #4
krazyblurtz
The two have been sold to Kelly!
Thanks everyone
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2014, 11:13 AM   #5
Tyranni
Would you sell her separately? I sent you a PM about this on 03-22...

Old 04-22-2014, 11:22 PM   #6
krazyblurtz
I would only sell her separately is 300 plus shipping she is a total gem and a flagship of my, or anyone's collection. Looks and personality is absolutely perfect.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2014, 09:30 AM   #7
Tyranni
Um...you would sell her separately for MORE than the two combined? I'm confused!

Old 04-23-2014, 09:52 AM   #8
hhmoore
I'm not speaking for the seller - but I would interpret that to mean: I don't want to sell her separately; but everything has a price...if you're willing to pay that price, you can have her

Old 04-24-2014, 12:23 AM   #9
krazyblurtz
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'm not speaking for the seller - but I would interpret that to mean: I don't want to sell her separately; but everything has a price...if you're willing to pay that price, you can have her
Brilliantly spoken to sum it up! Thank you.

I'm not offering this classified ad for money or desperation, literally only because this smaller house I moved into cannot provide them their old 100+ gallon tanks to roam. They deserve better than cramped sterilites

I'm only keeping my Splendida which I can't legally sell (high sentimental value anyways).

Anyways, brand new picture of my Leucistic girl with a bad camera phone...
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-09-2014, 11:41 PM   #10
cupid
is there a way to contact you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread