Bad Guy Manny Frade of Perfect Predators - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2014, 10:48 PM   #1
Ali Alredha
Manny Frade of Perfect Predators

Some time around July 2013 I made an order of Boas and Ball pythons from Many Frade of Perfect Predators. Despite a few delays the order got here and to be honest I was happy with my snakes, and by SEPT 2013 I was back to place a second and much bigger order ($8,000). Manny and myself were always in contact and reaching him on his cel phone was very easy and we spoke almost twice a week. In Oct 2013 ALL permits were ready and we were good to go but thats when all the problems started.

Manny slowly started ignoring my phone calls and not giving updates on my snakes. he had promised me a list of what was confirmed and once even said he would send me pictures and till today I haven't received either of the two. now it has been 4 months since they should have travelled and i haven't received anything. I've spent all of the month of February (now more than 2 weeks) asking for my money back and he will once in a while write an email totally ignoring that request and just giving excuse after excuse and promising to sent that list he never sent and still hasn't done so !

Now since there were posts from friend's of mine on a few facebook pages, people have messaged me bringing to my attention that there have been others that experienced the same with Perfect Predators and Manny Frade. I have also found a frightening article regarding his fraudulent past which will be posted for everyone to see unless i get a shipping confirmation or my money this week.

its been too long and this level of unprofessionalism is unacceptable. You'd think that for an order of $8,000 he would at least answer my phone calls or prepare a list that would not take more then 20 minutes to put together.

Old 02-23-2014, 11:02 PM   #2
laterob
Hi, Ali.

I wish you luck, but as you said, your experience with Manny Frade is not unique or unexpected. There are several other multipage threads here about him.

Old 02-24-2014, 12:33 AM   #3
ShadowAceD
Ali, posting e-mails and all relevant conversations would be helpful.

Though, as stated above, this is not a unique situation to Manny.

Old 03-19-2014, 12:42 AM   #4
Amelanistic Orca
Ali... You need to post up some of the information asked here. Post some emails, correspondence and how you paid for these animals here. This is important Ali!

Manny. I'm sure there's an explanation... He'd like to hear it, and so would I. He's been posting in the BP forums that this is going on for months. Paperwork? What's the deal?

(Sending a link to him now.)

Old 03-19-2014, 01:41 PM   #5
USNHM242
sorry to hear about your bad experiences.

Old 03-19-2014, 02:02 PM   #6
meowmeowkazoo
I've been watching this unfold on Facebook, in the group called FBI - Feedback and Inquiries For Reptiles. Here are a couple of screenshots. The first is an email that the OP received from Manny, the second is an update from the OP on the situation (posted 16 hours ago).
Attached Images

Old 03-20-2014, 07:52 AM   #7
silverishness
I really hope you get your money back. That's just awful.

Old 03-28-2014, 12:33 AM   #8
Warren_Booth
I hope you get your money back. It looks pretty bad for Manny right now if this is actually true:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/1...2-million.html

Old 03-28-2014, 06:25 AM   #9
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren_Booth View Post
I hope you get your money back. It looks pretty bad for Manny right now if this is actually true:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/1...2-million.html
Damn damn! Manny mentioned in an FB message to me, that he WOULD take care of Ali. It was a drawn out overseas transaction, but would get tied up and finished. I wish everybody the best considering this recent post!

Old 03-28-2014, 12:33 PM   #10
joshtrout
Well, he may have a hard time with that. With all the courtroom time, and possible prison time he is facing and all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!