Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #301
Christina Vincent
Jerry, the thread is here because you did not satisfy your customer in a timely manner about some sick creatures. Not because Stu didn't agree with you. He has sick snakes and wanted a refund plain and simple. You didn't provide this until he came to the BOI. So ya, clear as day the BOI did a great job AND is here forever to remind others of people who are good and bad to deal with.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #302
JerryKruse
Relentless, aren't you. LOL.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #303
Christina Vincent
Not so, just read a thread w/my name in it from you and thought the context you referred to us. You have taken no blame and had excuses why you didn't have time to respond but then can go on and happily do more 3 hr responses to everyone except the OP (well I do admit, at the BOTTOM of your explanations you do usually mention Stu. ) there are like 3 BOI threads worth of material here on about you, on Stu's post.

It was said -see one phone call and refund/return is happening. Re read the novel from the beginning. It was not one phone call. It was a few before Stu had to cease contact with Jerry for well being the "all caps" Jerry he shows on occassion. Then it was a BOI thread. People here CARE what happens in the herp community and I have seen time and time again -words- of a refund but then as a thread dies down that said refund never showed. So calm your horses and wait the month until Stu has his money. THEN if your so inclined go ahead and purchase those same snakes, I'm sure as Jerry stated he will "work with them" and they'll be back on the market lickity split!

Old 03-03-2012, 09:21 AM   #304
Christina Vincent
"Not so, just read a thread w/my name in it from you and thought the context you referred to us" was <<<it should have read. My Smartphone was actin dumb when I had to censor my thought

Old 03-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #305
thomas davis
yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
So Tom Davis, the BOI only did "what it's supposed to do" simply because the matter is here.
yes i know jerry, the BOI did what its designed to do and you stepped up and did what you were suppossed to do...all is well... or will be anyway.
like i said it is sad it had to be brought here for resolution but its been resolved and thats the important thing here please keep everyone in the loop when you get the Z's back about wether or not its ZD or a something else.
,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #306
JerryKruse
I plan to Tom.....I have every intention on taking them back and keeping them quarantined and return them to their original way of being kept. Stu and I had a somewhat lengthy discussion last night as to "what if" they do return to normal with no ill effect thereafter. That would be interesting if it did, which would mean that perhaps it may very well NOT be "ZD" but something else. Again, not a single animal in my possession, nor those that have left my possession, demonstrate anything like what only Stu has experienced. As a matter of fact, the gentleman that made the other purchase intends on coming into the thread this weekend and has been delayed due to not being technology-savvy. He is taking photos of the animals as we speak and is happy to share his positive experience. Looking forward to nothing but positives from here on.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #307
Jeff Schofield
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Vincent View Post
I don't play bingo. Just sayin. But this is a PUBLIC board that the OP started a thread on to tell others about you. Yup, you've offered a refund but it hasn't happened yet and from all the "boys" you've been in a wrestling match with on here and the info brought to the table you, Jerry are not a very trustworthy person as of yet. This is an opinion a lot of us have (girls and boys).
Jeff your statements are OPINIONS. Facts to you maybe but you are just another member doin the exact same thing all of us are-offering a comment on a thread. Get off your high horse and realize what a hypocrite you are being.
Christina, maybe you should play bingo. If you read my posts you would have seen a OBJECTIVE guy trying to help solve a bad situation. PERIOD. There isnt a test for ZD? Well why not help make one? Why not push science forward so that these problems arent a he said/she said type of arguement? Surely there are educated, OBJECTIVE opinions outside this board that can determine if this a "the dreaded incurable disease", right? Scientific PROOF shouldnt be off the table just because someone lives "in rural Texas" right? My interest was in not only science but sticking up for the underdog, no matter the problem or relation. Jerry is a real person and I assure you his problems are very real as well. When I came in he was here waiting to help solve the problem, neither one of these guys if fully right or wrong. So blasting Jerry without PROOF is something I objected to. I dont know you girls, never heard of you and dont have anything bad to say PERSONALLY. But I always hope that online we can all conduct ourselves with a level of professionalism and intelligence and courtesy. Calling me names like hypocrite and antagonist serve no purpose and I think are personal attacks. And us EAST COAST guys always carry ourselves with a sense of humility I think, we use sarcasm to balance out big words so the big word people know we get it. Some people outside the Northeast dont get sarcasm, not my fault. This post was about 2 guys that needed to talk, they have. We can all let it go now. And for those grudge collectors, those that think the glass is half empty, that everyone is always out to screw them, B-I-N-G-O!!

Old 03-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #308
TONY D
At Wilomn:

I posted on my own accord and my assessment of Jerry is based on my own experience. I also posted because I felt some level of responsibility for the generic advice I gave Jerry early on. If you wish to make a judgment about me you are certainly free to do so, it’s almost impossible to read these threads and not make determinations about whom you do and do not wish to deal with in the future. I knew that going in.

At BP584:

My comment was based on my understanding of human nature nothing more. Do you think that’s improper? Let us suppose for an instant that we should never speculate as to what people might do unless we have specific examples of their behavior. If this were the case then logically we should also not judge the specific actions of other’s unless we’ve experienced the same stimulus. By that standard few if any of us would have the standing to say anything about anybody. That isn’t a bad thing now that I think about it. LOL. OK so you may have a point but by this standard I'm not the only one not taking the high road.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #309
BrianHubbs
WTF...

I'll say this, because I have friends on both sides of this fence, I'm really GLAD I only sell books...

Old 03-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #310
Captive Bred Excellence
Good to see this is getting worked out. I maintained zonata for many years and was very concerned about ZD so I can understand the tension on both sides. Jerry, please keep us informed on the condition of the animals and exactly how you maintain them, maybe we can learn something.

Tad Fitzgerald

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!