Brandon Boyes(BAD GUY) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 09-29-2005, 06:40 PM   #1
Sid.Laan
Brandon Boyes(BAD GUY)

Hi my name is Sid,

I'm posting about Brandon Boyes to let everyone know that he is a bad guy
and that he has wripped me, my friend Jamie Mckinstrie and my sister
Nita Hamilton off $895.00 and it should be more because we lost two when they arrived that i'm not even counting, so it should be even more. It all started in June of this when I paid him for the first group of babys consiting of 6 females and 10 males (which ended up being 5 females and 11 males). After I was talking to him about getting some more, as thebaby balls seemed alright he said that he was going to give me a extra female during this transaction because of the mix up with the last one. During the second purchase 5 male ball pythons had died and he said that he was going to replace them
with 3 female ball pythons with this next order, which was fine. After
paying him $1100 and then a final payment of $100 dollars for a total of
$1200 for 25 females and 25 males. He then said he was going to ship and all of a sudden he said that the last $100 did not go into his account but he would ship anyways(I have the deposit slip so I know that it did go into his account). When the baby balls arrived there were two dead, unknown sex (because he did seperate them by sexes like he said he would). Shortly after arriving alot of them had died and I talked to brandon and asked for a refund because I didn't really want to deal with more dying again he said that he would only replace them and not do a refund so I asked if he could give me the bigest of the baby CH balls that he had and then he said that ball python
season was over so I could pick from the other baby snakes he had, corns
etc... So I waited for the list that I was supposed to pic from and it did
not come so I tryed to call and email him he finally replied and siad
that he was not happy about my sister posting on the BOI about the
current deal and that now he was thinking if he should even replace the
snakes for us now and that you should expect to have some die when you get them at that price, but that he would and asked if I wanted a list of just
snakes or lizards as well. I then emailed him telling him that I just
wanted the list of snakes. Since then I have not recieved a email or
phone call from Brandon and I have been constintly emailing and even
PMing him for the past few months with no reply. So i'm hopeing that his
will get his attention, the total lose is as follows.He charged $20.00 for
males and $35.00 for the females.

I have lost 8 males cost $160.00 and 7 females cost $245.00
Jamie has lost males all five of his males cost $100.00
Nita has lost 9 males cost $180.00 and 6 females cost $210.00

So as cou can see this is not chump change and i'm only 17 years old so
it took me a while to save that much. I would like to get my money back
or some snakes to make up for it. So if you know him please talk to him
and let him know about this ad and if possible please get him to fix this
issue. Or if someone know how to go about solving this issue.I have the emails from this deal if someone interested.

Thanks
Sid

P.S Be careful who you deal with.

Old 09-29-2005, 06:41 PM   #2
Sid.Laan
sorry about the text I don't know why it's doing that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!