hwo to get liscence/permit for venomous in NJ? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #8
venomhiss
you know, i could take this all the wrong way and think you all have a chip on your shoulder towards me, but i know your just trying to prevent me from being another reason people try to outlaw ownership of such animals with a stupid manuver.

however, your telling me i need to do research, when im coming here to ask questions as ive tried to do research and have come up with nothing so i came here to ask. noticed how i asked if there were classes i could take? i didnt just ask how to get the permit and want a snake, i asked how to go about doing this if i decide i want too. i hear its not cheap and as youve all confirmed does require classes or appretince.

in this day and age of the goverment wanting to come and possibly tell me i cant keep my retics and burms, i wouldnt even joke about the prospect of me being a "darwinism award" winner. not that i take offense im just sayin, careful what you wish for