For Sale Burmese Black Mountain Tortoises (Manouria emys phayrei) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
chrislemurs
Burmese Black Mountain Tortoises (Manouria emys phayrei)

Burmese (Asian Black) Mountain Tortoise (Manouria emys phayrei). I Have a great group of Manouria. I have raised them from hatchlings given them the best food and care. That made them grow and start breeding. I hate that I need to sell them just when there breeding is starting to take off. But I am moving to a cold climate and they would not like the cold. If you have been wonting a group of these rare tortoises. This is the group you should get. They are all captive born and raised in the Florida sunshine. They are all perfect shell and perfect health. Have all toes, eyes, no shell damage. The Male is completely unrelated to the females. He is a breeding machine he will try to breed all of the females.

Measurements are straight across the bottom of the torts.

1st female 19 inches she is a proven female gave me 12 fertile eggs this was her first clutch.

2nd female 16 inches she should give eggs next year.

3rd female 15inches she could give eggs next year.

4th female 13inches needs a year more to grow.

Male 17 inches loves the girls.

I also have a male brown (manouria emys emys) 12 inches I keep him to get the male rev ed up. After a fight with each other my black is ready to breed, works every time. I think that's way I have had the good luck. I have had in breeding torts. Always have 2 males for competition.

That's 2 males and 4 females 6 total

I would like $6,000 obo for the group this is a very far price. Hatchlings go for $350.

You would have to wait 10yrs for a hatchling to get big enuff to breed. These guys are in the beginning of there reproductive years. They will be laying more and more eggs every year. You should make your $ back the fist year.

Thanks Chris 813-365-1471
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-29-2018, 03:46 PM   #2
BIExotic
I know this is a long shot but are these guys still available? or do you know anyone that may have some for sale?

Old 02-02-2018, 05:56 PM   #3
Michele Motta
your phone has been busy for 4 days ! contact me please - Michele

Old 02-03-2018, 12:00 AM   #4
kglreptiles
Check the date

This ad is over 5 years old. Kevin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!