For Sale S.I.M. Egg Containers in stock now - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-30-2023, 11:33 AM   #1
Johnantny
S.I.M. Egg Containers in stock now

S.I.M. XL- 14 x 9 x 6 inches tall- works well for ball pythons, chondros, monitors, tortoise eggs, iguanids, tegus and large eggs in general.

The standard size S.I.M. 8 X 7 X 4.5 inches tall- best for colubrids, dwarf monitors, smaller pythons, gecko eggs, bearded dragon eggs and more.

You can see lots of S.I.M. results through image search on the web, or instagram us at SIMCONTAINER.

The S.I.M. stands for Suspension Incubation Method relating to how the eggs are incubated on a grid, off the substrate. This prohibits direct contact with a wet substrate and allows approximately 100% gas exchange between the container environment and the egg membrane.

Eggs incubated buried in dampened substrate are subjected to excess water which often results in drowned egg(s). Also in contrast to this, too little water or humidity results in egg desiccation.

Eggs incubated in the S.I.M. are surrounded top, bottom, and sides by air. The steady humidity and (possibly) better oxygen absorption in these containers allows neonates to develop faster resulting in shortened incubation times. Clutches incubated in this container have all hatched earlier than when buried in Perlite at same temperature.

The triangular bars that you see on top of the grid are the eggs stabilizer bars. The function of these bars is to keep eggs from rolling or being uprooted by clutch mates and they are fully adjustable to fit just about any egg size. The S.I.M. incubation containers are clear so the eggs can be visually monitored.

The grid is designed to keep hatchlings from entering the substrate chamber. For keepers who incubate over water, this feature ensures hatchlings are safe.

The small SIM lid is soft TPU that fits the container base without being difficult to remove and upset the contents. SIM XL lid is solid polycarbonate, crystal clear too.

We have been selling the S.I.M. Containers since '09 and brought no substrate contact incubation method to the masses.

These containers are made in the USA, designed and utility patented as well.

Orders are shipped USA only, http://www.simcontainer.com to order.

Thank you,

John
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!