leopards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 07-02-2002, 05:40 PM   #1
lepgex14
hey
i got a few questions,
1st is there a way to color a leo by temp i herd of it but dono where to start
2nd is there a place to get leos wc and is it cheaper?
3rd can i breed a deformed leo or is it not safe?(not blind like tailess toeless and slit deforms by birth nothing to extream unless its possabl cause i would like to know but other wise naw)
4th is there any one who is in florida that is willing to partner up with a new (but experionced with breeding other small wc  lizards) breeder please
5th does anyone have any leos they can give me to start som of my projects an if they work will cut half price

(talk privitly an ill tell u wut im doing if ur intrested an may be we can cut a deal or somthin )
and last if there is a breeder that is willing to help me with my projects (in fl)and  , or  give me some usful advice instead of trying to get me to spend every sent i have on ur lizards

Old 07-02-2002, 06:55 PM   #2
LadyChaos
1. do your research...the web is a neat thing
2. no...leos are too widely captive bred, and no one wants to go through the Pakistan deserts to find more.
3. why take the chance that it's a genetic defect rather than an issue during incubation? If you are going to breed, you want to start with the best stock possible so that you produce good stock.
4. no clue...I don't live there
5. highly doubtful...normal leos are cheap as it is, and the more desireable morphs are expensive because people have put time and patience into those projects.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!