BOI out of control? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:30 PM   #1
SPJ
BOI out of control?

It seems that at least once a week now some idiot posts a thread on the BOI that has no place there.
I know what ever gets posted on the BOI is supposed to stay there but can't the BOI be moderated just a bit to remove the crap that has been showing up lately?

Old 03-13-2007, 07:53 PM   #2
jglass38
Its an absolute cesspool. Some useful information and a lot of unmoderated garbage.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:07 PM   #3
shrap
They usually move the crap that breaks the rules. Like posting second hand information like the guy did today with Wes and Jamie.

But why any of the OBVIOUS TROLL THREADS were allowed to stay is a little beyond me. Unless for no other reason that to show the character, or lack there of, of the person who started the thread.

That is of course if the name of the thread starter is even real.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:20 PM   #4
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
They usually move the crap that breaks the rules. Like posting second hand information like the guy did today with Wes and Jamie.

But why any of the OBVIOUS TROLL THREADS were allowed to stay is a little beyond me. Unless for no other reason that to show the character, or lack there of, of the person who started the thread.

That is of course if the name of the thread starter is even real.
That's it exactly Sammy. usually said thread starter will show themselves to be the real scumbag, not their intended so called victim.

I've been working my tail off the last 5 days and have no time to really read any of the threads on the BOI or anywhere else on this forum.....things should be slowing down a bit and I will have more time to look at what has been going on.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:34 PM   #5
Shrillomn
Steve,
The answer is simple.

You have to take a proactive role with issues like this.

You pay your $100.00.
You receive your new medallion.
Then you and the other moderators can join forces and get people like this kicked off the site (in a month or two).

End of problem.

Old 03-14-2007, 02:23 AM   #6
WebSlave
Nope, I don't believe the BOI is out of control at all. Just some of the PEOPLE using it are..........

Old 03-14-2007, 02:41 AM   #7
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Nope, I don't believe the BOI is out of control at all. Just some of the PEOPLE using it are..........
I would agree with that 100%.

Some of them, I will never understand.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:27 AM   #8
Mooing Tricycle
Rich, i think its time for the 10.00 membership to come back. You tried it and while the advertising idea worked pretty good ( paying for ads) its still allowing these idiots to keep on posting False accusations.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:29 AM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Rich, i think its time for the 10.00 membership to come back. You tried it and while the advertising idea worked pretty good ( paying for ads) its still allowing these idiots to keep on posting False accusations.

i mean this in the best possible way ^_- but its just my opinion of course. dunno if others agree or not?

Old 03-14-2007, 08:49 AM   #10
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrillomn
Steve,
The answer is simple.

You have to take a proactive role with issues like this.

You pay your $100.00.
You receive your new medallion.
Then you and the other moderators can join forces and get people like this kicked off the site (in a month or two).

End of problem.
So....how the does that really solve anything? In a month or two, those people can still make a heck of a lot of false posts, that are there to stay.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!