Any Computer Gaming Nerds Out There??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-15-2003, 04:28 PM   #1
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Any Computer Gaming Nerds Out There???

Just wondering if anyone else on this site is a computer gaming netjunky like myself. And if so, if anyone would be interested in joining me for a game or two.

I currently play Counter Strike and Halflife the most right now under the screen name BlackTreePython, but I am also on Starcraft as well as Warcraft 3 every once in a while. My battle.net screen name is Prof00.

Maybe we can get together online and have a Faunaclassifieds cult love-bombing fest.

Old 10-15-2003, 04:46 PM   #2
crazycorn
I am a heavy net-junkie too but I play Battlefiled 1942 and The Delta Force series every now and then I do play Americas Army Operations though. If anybody wants to play just IM me at: AIM: david2pack YM: David_2_pack MSN: SnakeScat and ICQ: 165887793

Old 10-17-2003, 04:37 PM   #3
MR_Jungle_Mist
"You might be an Online Gaming Net-Junkie Dweebie if...."

Old 10-17-2003, 05:14 PM   #4
Seamus Haley
Yes BUT...

It's usually Diablo II LoD and occasionally Command and Conquer games. Warcraft, Warcraft II, Starcraft all had an accident and i haven't gotten around to replacing the CDs yet.

Haven't tried Warcraft III.

Refuse to pay for World of Warcraft when it's released.

Which leaves me with Diablo II on US West... Waiting for V 1.10... and waiting... and waiting...

Old 10-17-2003, 05:48 PM   #5
Satyrday Reptiles
Talking

Okay...
I'm a nerd. Been playing the Diablo games since I got my first computer in 1997. It's all I play now, D2 LoD what I get the chance. Hadn't really played in a few months, but then I started a new Bowazon a couple weeks ago.

Stupid 1.10... once it finally goes online, I'll be there too on
US East if anyone wants to play, just message me on Satyrday, (of course... think I might have had that account longer then the website - lol!)
Happy Gaming!
Liz

Old 10-19-2003, 01:30 PM   #6
cka
Diablo II geek here, as well as the wife, on US East ocassionally...

Old 10-27-2003, 07:40 PM   #7
Vegeta
I dont play any of those computer games

but I do play VIETCONG.I think its one of the best shooting games out there yet.If you would like to know more you can reach me on aim at (SoL Killerbee)Thats my screen name.Give me a hola and maybe we can set something up.Cya

Old 10-29-2003, 06:30 PM   #8
Satyrday Reptiles
D2X1.10!!

Yeah!!

About freaking time!! Anyone want to play coop on US East, drop a line - let's play!

Old 10-30-2003, 12:22 AM   #9
Seamus Haley
I built a really unsuccessful poison based necro with massive numbers of unused skill points and was leaving him around as a mule...

Filled in the skill tree with synergy bonuses... Mwuhahaha!

The additional HPs and massive number of unique monsters have made it slightly more difficult but the massive boost to magic drops and frequency of uniques (plus the new unique charms) have me playing the game with a frequency that I haven't in months.

'course nobody else is on USWest, so I'm left with the consideration ofcreating an account for USEast... Can't have a fauna gaming group and find myself left out, I'm a senior zombie after all... Which I think just means I have too much free time for posting on internet forums, but I still feel a responsibility.

Old 10-31-2003, 04:08 PM   #10
Satyrday Reptiles
Cool! I've never played a Necro before. I've always been told they're really hard. Just 'zons, sorcs, a trapassin, and a ww druid.
Was playing with the druid last night, just by myself, and the World Event triggered, (and I've never even seen a soj, let alone sold one) and of course the Diablo clone promptly kicked my ass.
O-well.
Hey - tell you what, when I'm playing online, I'll make a game called Fauna, pass lovebomb and if anyone happens to be there and wants to play - Sweet!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!