Beware of Jeremy Heikel - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2005, 01:50 PM   #61
Neverland Dragons
I don't know what his deal is. I do think he misrepresented the dragon he sold me. He even told visa the picture he sent me was the one that was sent to him when he bought her. He did not even take the photo. I would not trust him to send an accurate picture. I don't even think he is using his real name. Or, maybe he has someone helping him.

Wendy Thomas

Old 01-30-2005, 05:05 PM   #62
Arnold8169
Jeremy is fraud and here is proof!!

Go to:
http://spudsdragons.com/

And look through his pictures. You will see that he is using pictures from this site and sending them to people who demand pictures of the dragons they are recieving from him!! He should go to jail! What goes around comes around!!

Jeff Janes

Old 01-30-2005, 08:16 PM   #63
Neverland Dragons
It is funny, I was talking to Jen at Kakadu Dragons and we both thought that those pictures looked like Spud's Dragons. I am just glad you found out before you purchased anything. It feels good to know the thread is helping other people from being taken advantage of.

Wendy Thomas

Old 01-30-2005, 11:21 PM   #64
RobertW
Wendy,
Sorry you got scammed by this guy. I have to add that the two dragons pictured are not in my opinion the same dragon. Though there are similarities... the white stripesacross the back are differant if you look at the first three from the neck you'll see a big differance there. I also posted to Jeffs thread about my experience with him......His phone number if you don't have it is...334-737-3840 unless that's fake too.... If not you can get his mailing address from that if you don't have it yet...
\
Hope it works out and you get your money back.

Later,
Robert Wood

Old 01-30-2005, 11:26 PM   #65
RobertW
well just read that you are getting refunded so I guess disregard my post..... Congrats.

Robert Wood

Old 12-12-2005, 01:14 PM   #66
dmasio
Watch out this degenerate is starting his BS again. I just posted a female BP that weighs 1375 grams on this site and another one (we all know which) and a guy emailed me back staing someone was using my pic to sell a snake that he did not have I told him to get this guys name, email, blah blah blah and sure enough its this Jeremy Heikel. Just to let you know this is the pic he is using Dont deal with this P.O.S
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2005, 04:51 PM   #67
dmasio
Watch out this degenerate is starting his BS again. I just posted a female BP that weighs 1375 grams on this site and another one (we all know which) and a guy emailed me back staing someone was using my pic to sell a snake that he did not have I told him to get this guys name, email, blah blah blah and sure enough its this Jeremy Heikel. Just to let you know this is the pic he is using Dont deal with this P.O.S
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2005, 12:30 PM   #68
critical bill
Stealing photos comes as no surprise.....considering this is the same guy who colors up his bearded dragons.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!