Inquiry Sun Kissed Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
Reptile777
Sun Kissed Dragons

Hello everyone!

I recently came upon sunkisseddragons.com.com through some ads I had seen, and found their beardies to be very attractive.

However, this is the first I have heard of them. I did a search on the BOI but did not find any threads reviewing them. The seem to be a relatively new business, but I could be wrong. Regardless they do seem legitimate, but I would greatly appreciate any insight from anyone who has gone through any business transactions with them.

Thank you for your time.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
Dennis Boimila
Hi dustin.
My son received a beardie from them 2 weeks ago. Transaction was ok. Beardie showed up shipped well and seemed to be healthy. Couple days later a possible problem started to happen. Don't want to say much right now till we get results back from the vet. However we did send them an email about what was happening and did not get any reply. We expect results from the vet tomorrow and then we will know if we really have a problem or just a beardie that is a little stressed out from being shipped and change in location. Will come back and post on this tread when we get the results.
Dennis Boimila ADSsnakes.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:11 PM   #3
Reptile777
Thank your for the reply Dennis! I truly hope your sons new little beardie turns out ok. Any further updates you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:03 PM   #4
Dennis Boimila
Well it's been almost 2 weeks since we sent the stool sample to the vets and they still don't have the results back yet. Not real happy with my vet right now. Seems like a long time for a simple parisite test. We still have had no response from the email we sent to Sunkissed Dragons. If this was a ball python we sold to someone and they informed us of a potential problem we would have responsed offering some advice and asking to be kept up to date on the outcome. This is an adult female beardie who's first 2 stools had a lot of blood in them. The good news is the 3rd stool was blood free. So maybe it was just stress. Dustin did you end up doing any business with them?
Dennis Boimila ADSsnakes

Old 10-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
Reptile777
Hey Dennis!

Thank you for your reply, I am happy your Beardie seems to be doing at least a little better.

I have yet to do business with them, I was awaiting your reply before I even considered it. The fact that they have yet to respond to you puts me off a bit. I agree that if I sold an animal to a customer that they suspected was potentially ill I would get back with them asap.

However, I will be attending the upcoming Austin Reptile Expo which they are scheduled to appear at. I will make sure to have a look see for myself, and maybe question them on their policy of responding to customer concerns.

Thank you again Dennis, please let me know how things turn out.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:08 AM   #6
Dennis Boimila
We heard from the vet. Seems they lost the stool sample. But the beardie seems to be fine now, eating well and no blood in the stool. So we are happy the beardie is doing well. Never did get any response from the email we sent to them.
Dennis Boimila.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!