Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2011, 05:24 PM   #101
SamanthaJane13
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by coja97 View Post
Isn't there any legal action the OP can take?
Maybe he has a friend or two among the Loyal Order of Legitimate Italian Businessmen?

Old 02-16-2011, 05:53 PM   #102
mxracer4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Was he found guilty in that case? I'm not sure how tight you've been rationing your common sense, but I'm not here to defend him and I thought I made that obvious. I'm giving the man a chance to reply before I develop an opinion. Be narrow minded if you want.
I agree. Give the man a chance to reply. Not everbody can just get online before the drop of a dime.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #103
LauraB
Quote:
I wonder if the purchase is what instigated the divorce!!
Probably not. There was a thread in Hell way back during the 2010 spring - April, May - titled "Snakes & Divorce" or something like that. Dean posted later in that thread that he and Reagan were breaking up, then she got on and posted in rebuttal to his accusations, making her own.

So .. likely this is something a long time in coming.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #104
LadySerpent
I don't normally read post, but this caught my attention. I just hope he's still alive and nothing horrible happen to this man. Because if he's been injured or dead.... You all may feel pretty bad for trashing this man. If he is in hiding... than he's the biggest A hole ever.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:50 PM   #105
cahrens
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySerpent View Post
I don't normally read post, but this caught my attention. I just hope he's still alive and nothing horrible happen to this man. Because if he's been injured or dead.... You all may feel pretty bad for trashing this man. If he is in hiding... than he's the biggest A hole ever.
Did you read the whole thread? Maybe you missed this post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
just got off the phone with dean, he said he'll respond ASAP, and that he apologies to Chris. he said he doesn't have access to internet at this moment.
It's post #26.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:54 PM   #106
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySerpent View Post
Seeing as how Utta spoke to him on the phone yesterday, I don't think he's dead. In fact, I would bet money that he's read this whol thread.

And I will say it again. I don't believe that he will even come here and comment. If someone was talking about me, I would have made a point to be here. In this day and age, to say you can't get on the internet is just rediculous. Not to mention, he said in another thread that his parents lived a few minutes away, and I would bet they have internet.

People say, give him a chance to respond. He hasn't been responding to the OP, that's why this is here.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:03 PM   #107
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post

People say, give him a chance to respond. He hasn't been responding to the OP, that's why this is here.
Let's give him until 5PM tomorrow. That way, all that wanted to give him notice and an opportunity to be heard in this thread will be satisfied, and we can all then speak in one voice about our dissatisfaction with what was done to Chris.
What do you think, Brian?

Old 02-16-2011, 07:13 PM   #108
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Let's give him until 5PM tomorrow. That way, all that wanted to give him notice and an opportunity to be heard in this thread will be satisfied, and we can all then speak in one voice about our dissatisfaction with what was done to Chris.
What do you think, Brian?
I started a thread about this yesterday in Hell around 12:30 in the afternoon. I was notified by another member that they had informed Dean of that thread. So even if Dean was notified at 1:00 in the afternoon, he has had 30 hours to come on here.

There was a small time frame from when my post in Hell was removed and this one from Chris went up. I think plenty of time has gone by.

If Dean was even slightly concerned about making things right, he would have been here by now. He would have put the effort into being here.

We are all entitled to our opinions, but I think he has had more than enough time.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:49 PM   #109
LauraB
Quote:
If Dean was even slightly concerned about making things right, he would have been here by now. He would have put the effort into being here.
Not necessarily. This is the BOI, not a court of law. He doesn't have to post here. The only person he has to reply to, to satisfy, to reimburse and apologize to is Chris. He may very well want to avoid this thread altogether, just as he's avoided Chris.
Chris is the only person who is owed anything - the fact that Dean hasn't responded here means nothing. The fact that Dean hasn't responded to Chris (since 1-14) means everything, IMO.

I say if Dean was concerned about making things right, he would have contacted Chris by now. If he was concerned about making things right, Chris would know what was going on right now and not be wondering if Dean's ripped him off.

If Dean was concerned about doing the right thing, Chris would not have had to come here in the first place.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:53 PM   #110
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Probably not. There was a thread in Hell way back during the 2010 spring - April, May - titled "Snakes & Divorce" or something like that. Dean posted later in that thread that he and Reagan were breaking up, then she got on and posted in rebuttal to his accusations, making her own.

So .. likely this is something a long time in coming.
Yeah...I remember that thread, but was wondering if this BIG purchase is got the papers signed.

I know if things were rough between my hubby and I, and he had a big spending spree, he'd be out the door...FAST.

In fact that is PART of what happened to my marriage.

So I know it can happen.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!