Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:03 AM   #131
zzzdanz
I know if my wife blindsided me with a divorce and ran off with my kids my head wouldn't be right.The Ebay thing is old news,kind of shocked at the number of regs that didn't know about that.

Everyone should take a step back and let the guy get his head straightened out,and give him a chance to defend himself here.I'm sure we'll hear from Dean eventually.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #132
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
I know if my wife blindsided me with a divorce and ran off with my kids my head wouldn't be right.The Ebay thing is old news,kind of shocked at the number of regs that didn't know about that.

Everyone should take a step back and let the guy get his head straightened out,and give him a chance to defend himself here.I'm sure we'll hear from Dean eventually.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:12 AM   #133
SierraMarie
Chris,
I just talked to Dean and only posting this because he cannot post it himself. He no longer has access to fauna because he cannot remember his password and his registered fauna email address is no longer active. Please send Dean a text message tomorrow at some point, he no longer has your number. Chances are Dean will not post on fauna due to legal issues from the divorce, until the divorce is final.

He does want to get this resolved with you Chris.

I will also not be posting on fauna anymore for the same reasons. Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:20 AM   #134
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraMarie View Post
Chris,
I just talked to Dean and only posting this because he cannot post it himself. He no longer has access to fauna because he cannot remember his password and his registered fauna email address is no longer active. Please send Dean a text message tomorrow at some point, he no longer has your number. Chances are Dean will not post on fauna due to legal issues from the divorce, until the divorce is final.

I will also not be posting on fauna anymore for the same reasons. Thank you everyone for your well wishes.
Anybody smell that stuff? Not sure if I stepped in it or what? I'm thinkin' bull!!!

Old 02-17-2011, 12:22 AM   #135
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Anybody smell that stuff? Not sure if I stepped in it or what? I'm thinkin' bull!!!
I wasn't going to say it, but that is the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:24 AM   #136
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
And another thing.

First she comes on here playing the sympathy game, and now she dumps a pile of crap on top of it. I think she's a scammer too.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:25 AM   #137
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Chris,

And.....we're off

The "legal" reason for not posting coupled with the rest of the "Dog ate my homework" excuses for not addressing this seem awfully convenient.

This one stinks!

Old 02-17-2011, 12:26 AM   #138
ShiffyAME
Quote:
Chris,

You even said yourself in post 124 "Yes Dean and I have been having problems that have nothing to do with this thread". So regardless of what legal issues he has from the divorce, you even said yourself, they have nothing to do with this thread. I really hope you make this right Dean, I will be really shocked if you don't.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:30 AM   #139
SierraMarie
The only person Dean needs to respond to is Chris. He changed all his passwords so I don't have access and can't figure this one out(as well as others). His email was part of his website, which he hasn't been able to pay, due to finances so doesn't have access to it. It isn't like he allowed people to do auctions for him when his parents house was hit by a tornado and people asked him, he said no. It isn't like he has been going on a shopping spree buying a whole lot of things. NOt sure how it can be a scam, it's rough times. Chris please text him so he has your number again.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:38 AM   #140
pythonjim
Quote:
The only person Dean needs to respond to is Chris. He changed all his passwords so I don't have access and can't figure this one out(as well as others). His email was part of his website, which he hasn't been able to pay, due to finances so doesn't have access to it. It isn't like he allowed people to do auctions for him when his parents house was hit by a tornado and people asked him, he said no. It isn't like he has been going on a shopping spree buying a whole lot of things. NOt sure how it can be a scam, it's rough times. Chris please text him so he has your number again.
What about all the people that have supported him through this thread?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!