Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:37 AM   #181
ShiffyAME
ok but really. If he REALLY did loose his password and he can't get fauna to reply to this thread. Um why doesn't he make a free email account, make a new fauna name, get on here on his NEW username, and say "hey this is dean i lost my password and had to make a new username but i wanted to explain etc....." I mean all this stuff about did his account expire etc doesn't even matter. If he wanted to respond, he would.

Old 02-17-2011, 03:06 AM   #182
SamanthaJane13
Or he could contact Big Meany and explain that he's got a problem logging in and needs a new user name...so we actually KNOW it's him.

Old 02-17-2011, 07:12 AM   #183
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraMarie View Post
It is just going to take him time to get recouped financially now that he is doing it on his own.
So why is it, exactly, that he can't return the snakes to Chris if he isn't able to pay for them?
Why the lies about the money orders? Why the lack of communication with Chris?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
Or he could contact Big Meany and explain that he's got a problem logging in and needs a new user name...so we actually KNOW it's him.
I agree. When I first joined Fauna I had some kind of glitch preventing me from signing in, I contacted Rich and he fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraMarie View Post
I can say for certain that Dean isn't a bad guy.
I guess that is all a matter of perspective. There are still public phones availbe in some places, why has Dean not called Chris himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahrens View Post

Dean on 11-19
Chris,

I know where you are coming from and yes, I know we have a great working
relationship with a lot of trust involved. I would never think that you would
keep my small money, or me keep your snakes without paying. I will see what
sort of cash I come up with this weekend and email you first thing Monday
morning and let you know how much I came up with. I think I can get close to
2000.00 but its going to be tight.

Dean

If something happened that Dean was in a sudden overwhelming financial bind, why did he not call Chris and offer to return the snakes, or at least talk?

Dean, man up.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:15 AM   #184
Focal
Chris, are there any updates? Has he made contact?

Dean, all this mess you are going through will be over one day and the longer you blow this off the harder it will be to make a comeback when you are ready again. I was really hoping to wake up and see a reply but at this point, we arent the ones you need to please. I really hope you make contact with the seller.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:40 AM   #185
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiffyAME View Post
ok but really. If he REALLY did loose his password and he can't get fauna to reply to this thread. Um why doesn't he make a free email account, make a new fauna name, get on here on his NEW username, and say "hey this is dean i lost my password and had to make a new username but i wanted to explain etc....." I mean all this stuff about did his account expire etc doesn't even matter. If he wanted to respond, he would.
It's against the rules here to have more then one user name. He would get banned if he made another account or at least the new account would get banned.

If what he is claiming is true, then he needs to contact Rich. At this point with all of the evidence against him, I doubt if he's telling the truth anyway. Dean has proven to be a lier over and over.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:54 AM   #186
zzzdanz
The only thing Dean needs to do is make contact with Chris and make it right with him.Not be making new e-mail address' and contacting Rich just to make the BOI vultures happy.

The only person he owes an explanation to is Chris.Period

Old 02-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #187
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
The only thing Dean needs to do is make contact with Chris and make it right with him.Not be making new e-mail address' and contacting Rich just to make the BOI vultures happy.

The only person he owes an explanation to is Chris.Period
You are absolutely correct. But it's because of Dean's actions, and lack of actions that this thread was started. If Dean was the good guy like some of you think he is, this would never of happened.

I know there are several newbies commenting on this thread. Some of you may not know a lot about scammers and how they operate. Everything so far from Dean, and now Reagan, is right out of the sacmmers hand book. A lot of scams have similarities, and this one is text book all the way.

I don't believe he will come here, and the bottom line is, that I really don't care if he comes here or not. What I want to see, and what everyone wants to see, is Dean paying Chris the money he owes.

How does someone lose every single bit of contact information to someone you are planning on paying the money you owe. Especially when the person who is owed the money has been sending text messages, emails, and phone calls and leaving voice mails the whole time.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #188
zzzdanz
I hear ya Brian,and Reagan shouldn't even put her 2cents in here.If she wants to blind side the guy w/divorce and walk away, well...start walking.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #189
Cp3_Pythons
SMFH We smelt the same thing with the Wise now I'm unsure if Reagan is involved in any of the mess But Dean Come on in all honesty we should have known this comming. It's been this long since the thread was started and Dean hasn't came around to defend himself...
Not saying nothing well I guess is better on his half (Dean's) after this much time if he hasn't contacted the OP or posted here I seriously DOUBT that he will be here anytime soon to clear/clean this mess up or even make it right which is really a shocker to me as Yes at one time I did think Dean was a standu up guy in the Industry which with this thread I've been proved wrong....
Like I've stated earlier in this thread Karma's a ***** and Karma will catch up with.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:34 AM   #190
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post
SMFH We smelt the same thing with the Wise now I'm unsure if Reagan is involved in any of the mess But Dean Come on in all honesty we should have known this comming. It's been this long since the thread was started and Dean hasn't came around to defend himself...
Not saying nothing well I guess is better on his half (Dean's) after this much time if he hasn't contacted the OP or posted here I seriously DOUBT that he will be here anytime soon to clear/clean this mess up or even make it right which is really a shocker to me as Yes at one time I did think Dean was a standu up guy in the Industry which with this thread I've been proved wrong....
Like I've stated earlier in this thread Karma's a ***** and Karma will catch up with him .
Catch up with Him not Catch up with

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!