Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:16 AM   #191
bullies&balls
Some of you guys crack me up. I have read thru all of this and ALL of the Sherlock Holmes that came in and put their Forensic skills to work is truely amazing. Should the guy contact the OP, Heck yes !!. Should he do it on the public forum HECK NO !! Is going thru a divorce

Old 02-17-2011, 11:20 AM   #192
bullies&balls
Hit the wrong button Is going thru a divorce with kids one of hte most horrible things a person can go thru HECK YES !!!. I jsut got back with my wife and children after an extended seperation, it sucked and I was not the same person. Crap didn't matter, think about it, you just lost you family. All the people who are comparing to the Wises and crap like that, just be happy there is an INTERNET you can hide behind and act like a tuffguy w/o having to face a REAL, LIVING, BREATHING person. 99% of all the vultures on here would have NOTHING to say to real person's face.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:02 PM   #193
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraMarie View Post
The only person Dean needs to respond to is Chris.
yes, hopefully Chris has sent Dean his # again, hopefully Dean is speaking with Chris to get this worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraMarie View Post
He changed all his passwords so I don't have access and can't figure this one out(as well as others).
I was a little confused by this part. Dean just changed all his passwords but can't remember them? You 'can't figure them out', were you trying to hack into his accounts? Regardless, I guess that doesn't matter at this point. I hope this is resolved and Chris gets the monies he is due.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:46 PM   #194
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
How does someone lose every single bit of contact information to someone you are planning on paying the money you owe. Especially when the person who is owed the money has been sending text messages, emails, and phone calls and leaving voice mails the whole time.
Just a thought.... Dean had an iPhone.... could be everything he had was stored in that phone. If Reagan took it... then he lost all contact info.

I have a buddy that lives off his iPhone... and that is the ONLY place he has contact of any kind stored.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #195
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Just a thought.... Dean had an iPhone.... could be everything he had was stored in that phone. If Reagan took it... then he lost all contact info.
Even if he lost his password here and if Reagan took his phone and he lost Chris' contact info he could still have gone to a public library and contacted Rich and either had the password reset given the password. Plain and simple, dean chose not to contact Chris. Where there's a will there's a way, period.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:16 PM   #196
Focal
Dean stated he wasn't coming into this thread so any kind of progress would have to be related from the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Chris, are there any updates? Has he made contact?

Old 02-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #197
MikeCurtin
Half of the posts on the past 2 pages are a complete waste of time and energy.

Dean's having a hard time, and because of this he's been screwing Chris on his debt. That's pretty obvious, and inexcusable. Now, he knows it is out in public view. I'm sure he has had difficulty in access and posting, but Chris' starting of this thread may have helped to facilitate some renewed contact, and light a fire under him to settle this debt. Regardless, action is not instantaneous!

I think the best thing to do is take a step away from the keyboard and the redundancy that this thread has become, and give Dean a day or 2 to start making things right. All the necessary parties have all the necessary info to do this.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #198
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post

I have a buddy that lives off his iPhone... and that is the ONLY place he has contact of any kind stored.
Chris has been leaving him voice mails, and sending text messages. He never had any intention of contacting Chris.

Lets review.

Chris and Dean work out a deal for some animals.
Chris searches the BOI, and finds all positive comments on Dean.
Chris assumes Dean is a good guy, so ships them without any payment, and pays over 300 bucks in shipping out of his own pocket.
Dean gets the animals.
Dean never sends money.
Dean claims he sent a money order for 900 bucks that never arrives. Clearly a lie.
Dean then claims he must of sent it to the wrong address. That money order never did arrive, so where is it. hmmmm
Dean then says he is sending another money order, and that one never arrived. So where is it. Another lie.
Chris continues to contact Dean through email, text messages, and leaves voice mails. No responce from Dean at all.

Chris starts a BOI thread.

Reagan says Dean can't get into his email. How convienent
Reagan says Dean can't remember his Fauna password. Funny
Reagan says Dean can't talk in public because they are getting a divorce. I don't have a problem with that, but he won't speak to Chris in any way, shape, or form.
Reagan says Dean doesn't have internet. I would bet his parents do, and live live just a few minutes away. Not only that, but all public libraries have free internet available to anyone.
Reagan claims Dean said he lost all contact information for Chris. What a joke. He never made any attempts to get the info. Even if he couldn't get on Fauna, he could have contacted someone here, and that person could have contacted Chris.

I don't believe these lies for one minute. Dean was deliberately ignoring Chris.

If an email address has been shut down because you are no longer paying for web site hosting, and the email is associated with that hosting account, the email account won't accept emails. So if you send an email to that email account, it will bounce back to you, saying that it can't be delivered. Chris didn't mention if they were bouncing back, he only said the web site was down.

I don't believe Dean's site is down for non payment. He probably pulled it down so Reagan's lawyer couldn't see it, and use it against him. Now Dean only has to say, that it doesn't exist, when it's really still there.

Dean is just like the Wise's, that's why they got along so well. They act nice, build up a good reputation, gain people's trust, and when they gain people's trust, people let their guard down. When a person's guard is down, they are vulnerable. That is when scammers show their true colors, and take advantage of someone.

Dean has been lying to Chris from the beginning. One lie after the next, and one excuse after the next. Then he stopped communicating with Chris all together. That is not how a good guy acts. Divorce or no divorce, that is wrong, plain and simple.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #199
Focal
If he doesn't have the money, what do you expect him to do? He asked the OP to give him some time to make it right, didn't he?

Maybe the website is down for the divorce. Wouldn't she be entitled to half of his business if they were getting divorced? I wouldn't doubt if this was advice from his lawyer.

I can sit on the phone all day with any of you, but if I don't have the money then no amount of talking can make it appear.

Has the OP called the number that Tyler called?

Old 02-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #200
Focal
I don't understand why he doesn't just try to return the snakes...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!