SOLD!! Mexican Lined Pine - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 03:42 AM   #1
radjess331
Arrow Mexican Lined Pine

Sadly I must sell one of my favorite snakes. I purchased this snake two years ago at the San Diego super show from powley reptiles. I still have the receipt for him. He is a male for sure. About 5 feet long. He has the typical pine attitude of puffing up a bit and tail shaking. However he has never bitten anyone. I don't hold him very often due to my busy life lately. However several other members of have held him without problems at some of the reptile shows.
I paid 250 for him when I first got him from powley and he has grown a bit. I'm not trying to make any money off of him just what I bought him for. So his price is 250 plus shipping.

just fyi a Mexican Line Pine, Cope's Gopher snake, and the Cincuate Bull snake are all the same species - Pituophis lineaticollis lineaticollis, just incase you were wondering.

I have taken many pics of him for you all to show you how beautiful he is. I had to put him back in the twenty gallon show tank since I didn’t have space while moving.

My email is pituophispines@yahoo.com

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!