Bad Guy Arachnophiliacs (Bruce Carr) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:02 PM   #11
Illusive-Man
B.S Bruce, Do you know why?I had other T dealers confirmation that the pictures do work though their Emails as well.
You know as well as i do,that everyone one, knows everyone in this buisness.
My partners here that work at my shop LACAL,also seen the sick T And my buisness partner Jessie Edmonds recorded it for documentation.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:40 PM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Chris, do you have photos that clearly identify that any of the other Ts had parasites?
And can you enlarge and identify the parasites on the alleged dead T?

You are not trying to send back all the rest of the Ts, if you are keeping them, why not accept a replacement?
No answers yet to these important questions.
My thinking is if the other Ts in the order had parasites, enough to cause a death (allegedly), the buyer would be (loudly) wanting to send them all back, and taking pictures of ill Ts and showing them. But that is not happening. Very odd.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:42 PM   #13
freedumbdclxvi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive-Man View Post
And she will also be going to another lab for further testing,because she could have also drown in that soaked paper towel, that i could rang out with my hands and many other details.
This is false. Unless a tarantula was submerged in a full deli cup of water for over a day with mo ability to move about, there's no way one will drown.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:17 PM   #14
Illusive-Man
freedum send me your email and i'll send you the pictures i sent Bruce.
My cousin Jessie will send the now.
And use your mouse to zoom in too,to see all the Nematodes in the shot.
ZOOM in good I will send them too you

Old 10-22-2014, 10:24 PM   #15
Illusive-Man
My cousin isn't here long so.
I want him to send them straight from the source.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:30 PM   #16
Illusive-Man
And here is some education on what it actualy does to a T.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNGVGLSywb0
My cousin is leaving but anyone interested in this subject matter i could send those pictures out to anyone.
Good Day

Old 10-22-2014, 10:49 PM   #17
freedumbdclxvi
What pictures? Of a tarantula in a deli cup of water? That's the only way a tarantula would drown. A sopping wet paper towel certainly wouldn't do it.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:59 PM   #18
freedumbdclxvi
I will say that, while it is not easy to tell from that pic, the "fluid" around the mouth looks similar to a nematode infection. However, the spider itself doesn't appear to be in a condition consistent with how menatodes affect spiders.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:14 PM   #19
Illusive-Man
Not all spiders look the same when they die,some T's don't even curl up when dying or dead.
And a vile that is way too small for a T in soaking paper towel, will spell disaster.
Everyone know's not to soak the paper towel.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:21 PM   #20
freedumbdclxvi
They don't look the same due to different conditions of death. Nematodes cause dehydration and starvation, among other things. With such a plump abdomen, that spider suffered from neither.

And I don't know how long you have been in to T's, but "everyone" certainly doesn't agree with shipping with dry paper towels. Unless you're talkint a tiny sling, which that is not, shipping with damp paper towels *is* a good idea. By your rationale, ICUs would be death traps - very clearly, they are not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!