Bad Guy Arachnophiliacs (Bruce Carr) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:52 PM   #21
Illusive-Man
Yeah just like the Nematodes i had to brush off her stenum.
And i think one of our mothers needs a word with you.
I've had 3 sacks and not all of my babies survive.
Some even look like statues when they die,some curl and some lay on thier backs,but some wild caught spider have pitting after a molt.
Like a Snake does after it sheds it's old skin, you can see scarring on the new skin where it was being eat alive.
And sometimes you can see parasites in the carapace where even the fly leaves it's eggs inside.
But there are 3 or more of these type of parasites,and not all leave fly larva.
T.Blondi and T.stimi are the carrier 2 types of parasites.
That the parasite prefers.
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2014, 11:57 PM   #22
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive-Man View Post
The picture i sent you are 4000x4000 nice try posting small pictures here.
I suspect that you are incorrect with the above assumption.
Fauna will not accept a 4000 x 4000 photo. Max size, for jpeg photos posted on Fauna, is 800 x 800.

Old 10-23-2014, 12:21 AM   #23
freedumbdclxvi
Post pics of the nematodes up close. As I said, those pics on the thread *could* be them or could be fluid. Hard to tell.

If they are nematodes, I would assume you'd want to send back everything you ordered, as well as isolate any spiders that were around those. I wouldn't sell any spiders that could have come in to contact with them.

Old 10-23-2014, 12:28 AM   #24
nickolasanastasiou
Respond to the questions posed in post number 9, please.

Feel free to email me the photos and I will post them after cropping out the nonessential periphery here.

nickolasanastasiou at yahoo dot com

I would like to see the parasites. I would also like to see the "pitting" that I assume would be distinctly different-looking compared to sigilla.

Only flies will leave fly larvae and fly larvae are not nematodes, so I am not sure where the fly stuff was going.

Old 10-23-2014, 12:53 AM   #25
Illusive-Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Respond to the questions posed in post number 9, please.

Feel free to email me the photos and I will post them after cropping out the nonessential periphery here.

nickolasanastasiou at yahoo dot com

I would like to see the parasites. I would also like to see the "pitting" that I assume would be distinctly different-looking compared to sigilla.

Only flies will leave fly larvae and fly larvae are not nematodes, so I am not sure where the fly stuff was going.
No kidding.lol
I was talking about 4 diffrent kinds of parasites bud.
2 of them are fly parasite that prefer the T.blondi and T.Stirmi specifically.
Nematodes are not a flying type.
But all leave pitting and holes in it's host.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:03 AM   #26
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
No kidding.lol
I was talking about 4 diffrent kinds of parasites bud.
2 of them are fly parasite that prefer the T.blondi and T.Stirmi specifically.
Nematodes are not a flying type.
But all leave pitting and holes in it's host.
Let us try to confine the conversation to what is said to be going on in this case instead of introducing elements of parasites which do not apply to the specific individual animal in question. Keeps the case clean.

If you can post the photos in such as a way as to provide enough resolution to view the parasites and "pitting", please do and post a second set of the same with lines or arrows indicating the features you wish us to see. If you cannot, I can post them for you if they are sent to me.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:21 AM   #27
Illusive-Man
I can't post 4000x4000 MEG PIXELS here remember.
I will send you the pictures from My cousins iphone no worries about that.
But like i said before it will be from the exact source.
This why here you can blow it up as bigg as you want.
And you can see some stings also in the infection.
I'll be having a coffee with my cousin tomorrow and that's when he can send them.
I'm not one of those guy's,and why would refuse a replacement when i paid for a replacement bud?
My DOA was paid for,why would i just make trouble?
It's because i don't except sick T's (PERIOD)

Old 10-23-2014, 01:29 AM   #28
Snake-Queen
The pictures posted do not show significant detail to tell if there is any pitting or nematodes.
Regardless, the spiders abdomen is fat, parasites would affect its weight ... it does not appear to be an unhealthy specimen.

OP, do you have any other photos that show more detail?
Why if this one is "infested" with parasites, would you not return the other tarantulas?

Old 10-23-2014, 01:31 AM   #29
nickolasanastasiou
Neither can I, but what I (and largely anyone) can do is crop extraneous image portions to allow the area of concern to be viewed at full size. I look forward to the photos.

I am not interested in exploring motivations at present. I just want to see what you said you are seeing and I want everybody viewing the thread to be able to do the same. Especially if you can draw attention to the specific details after the photos have been posted.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:38 AM   #30
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I can't post 4000x4000 MEG PIXELS here remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Neither can I, but what I (and largely anyone) can do is crop extraneous image portions to allow the area of concern to be viewed at full size. I look forward to the photos.
But you can host them on other servers and attach them to a post inline for everyone to see.

Photobucket or any other.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!