Bad Guy Arachnophiliacs (Bruce Carr) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:43 AM   #31
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
But you can host them on other servers and attach them to a post inline for everyone to see.

Photobucket or any other.
Also you can post them to the photo gallery here and link them. Could be wrong but I don't think there is a limit to hosting the photos here, just attaching them in the body of a message.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:49 AM   #32
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
But you can host them on other servers and attach them to a post inline for everyone to see.

Photobucket or any other.
Indeed. I was thinking more along the lines of attachment so as not to lose it if the host site experienced changes.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:51 AM   #33
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Also you can post them to the photo gallery here and link them. Could be wrong but I don't think there is a limit to hosting the photos here, just attaching them in the body of a message.
Good to know. Thank you.

Old 10-23-2014, 02:08 AM   #34
Illusive-Man
You might want to check Emails.

Old 10-23-2014, 02:14 AM   #35
LauraB
Quote:
I'm trying to fix an isue of parasite infested T's he sent to my shop.
So what is the status of the other T's you received from the OP? I believe that question has already been asked. You've failed to answer.
Since already asked, why would you not immediately return any other tarantulas you received from the seller, so as to not to "risk your future projects", as you stated?

Quote:
she will also be going to another lab for further testing,because she could have also drown in that soaked paper towel
Okay, so since she will be going to "another lab", please elaborate on the first lab she went to, since she will be going to "another lab".

As far as that paper towel, I personally see no evidence of "soaking". And it doesn't take a 4000 x 4000 pixel shot to see it. Doesn't even look like it's been wrung out.

Also, just so you know, the other members here may be correct. I believe Fauna does have limitations on the sizes of photos posted here as attachments on the BOI, so there is no nefarious attempt on the part of the seller to downsize them.

Quote:
2 of them are fly parasite that prefer the T.blondi and T.Stirmi specifically.
So you happened to find an 18-minute irrelevant YouTube video about LLLReptile and T.blondi and T.Stirmi, and so equated the same to your particular arachnid?

I am willing to eat my flip-flop if I am wrong, but will await whatever your cousin has to offer up even after leaving so quickly.

Old 10-23-2014, 02:24 AM   #36
Illusive-Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
So what is the status of the other T's you received from the OP? I believe that question has already been asked. You've failed to answer.
Since already asked, why would you not immediately return any other tarantulas you received from the seller, so as to not to "risk your future projects", as you stated?

Okay, so since she will be going to "another lab", please elaborate on the first lab she went to, since she will be going to "another lab".

As far as that paper towel, I personally see no evidence of "soaking". And it doesn't take a 4000 x 4000 pixel shot to see it. Doesn't even look like it's been wrung out.

Also, just so you know, the other members here may be correct. I believe Fauna does have limitations on the sizes of photos posted here as attachments on the BOI, so there is no nefarious attempt on the part of the seller to downsize them.

So you happened to find an 18-minute irrelevant YouTube video about LLLReptile and T.blondi and T.Stirmi, and so equated the same to your particular arachnid?

I am willing to eat my flip-flop if I am wrong, but will await whatever your cousin has to offer up even after leaving so quickly.
Yeah i already sent emails to people here already.
Not to mention the supplies i had to chuck into the trash.
See i don't use the same tools when working with sick T's.

Old 10-23-2014, 02:29 AM   #37
Snake-Queen
Again, I will ask; Why are you not returning the other Ts ordered?(If they are infested also)

Why are you sending her to a SECOND lab? Where the results from the FIRST lab negative for nematodes?

Old 10-23-2014, 02:32 AM   #38
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive-Man View Post
You might want to check Emails.
Chris, do yourself a favor and cut the attitude. It does not promote sympathetic appreciation.

I will attach everything you sent in cropped version. No zooming was performed either way and several photos are blurry, but some are more clear. There also seem to be some repeats, but I will post those, too.

First will be your email message. Then the photos. I think I can do four per post.
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2014, 02:33 AM   #39
nickolasanastasiou
Second post of the sent photos (cropped periphery).
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2014, 02:34 AM   #40
Illusive-Man
Slings are usualy CB,And why would i spend another $90 to ship them back? when shipping is more then the Sling?
So i guess it wasn't that cold if a sling made it eh.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!