Corucia breeder exchange? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-15-2006, 06:35 AM   #1
Kisha
Corucia breeder exchange?

Hello everyone, I have been thinking for a while that we should have some way to connect with the other people who keep and breed this species. I am not all that computer savvy, but I just learned how to start a yahoo group. I thought it might be another way for us to stay connected to discuss issues that may not be appropriate for a public forum, like trades for example. I am running in to a situation where I have several single animals that I would like to get paired up, but do not want to "sell" them. I would much rather work with other breeders in my area to trade animals that match up for the benefit of the species. What do you think? I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to post the subscription info on this board, I don't want to step on any toes (or violate any rules), so I can email the subscription privately if anyone would like to participate. I think we should continue to have public discussions about care and management, I don't want to take away from that. I just hoped that this could be a way to stay more connected.

Kisha

Old 11-15-2006, 01:40 PM   #2
seishin
I already have a yahoogroup devoted to Corucia, called simply "corucia"... But you're welcome to set up another one if you like! ;-)

-- Celeste

Old 11-15-2006, 06:32 PM   #3
jrbl
That is a great idea. There is another yahoo group, called the "skink link" which is "for all owners and lovers of a species of lizard corucea zebrata,also known as the Solomon Island skink". That is Corucia, but with an "e" for some reason. I joined this group a couple of years back when I started researching Corucia. The group has not really had a lot of activity, and the activity it does have, seems to be sporadic at best. I would love to join if you start a new group. Josh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!