3 TICA Breeder Bengals-Proven & Ready to Breed! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 04:31 PM   #1
czeckers
3 TICA Breeder Bengals-Proven & Ready to Breed!

Unfortunately due to a move I must sell some of my cats, all are TICA registered.

(1) Male, "Quadaps Doug" 9 months, not proven yet but interested in the girls. Very sweet, show quality, would love to see him hit the ring. Brown spotted, with large inky rosettes, clear coat and excellent contrast. Great profile, perfect tail, nice small ears, great horizontal flow and very LARGE. He is already 14lbs and should reach at least 17, but I would expect him at 20! He is $2000 as a show/breeder or $1000 as a pet (neutered before leaving)

(1) Female, "Alirose Asia Dream" 2 years, had 1 litter of 6 last year and in heat now. Extremely loving. Brown spotted, but more of the rufous coloring. Large rosettes, clear coat, excellent head and whisker pads. She is $1500 as a breeder or $1000 as a pet (spayed before leaving)

(1) Female, "Bluegrassbengal Isidora" 2 years, had 1 litter of 5 about 7 months ago and is in heat now. Loves other cats, shyer towards humans but in no way aggressive. Great tail and exotic looking head. Brown spotted with tons of spots and no stripe down her back. A few spots are dounuted. She is $1250 as a breeder or $500 as a pet (spayed before leaving).

Can e-mail pictures and pedigrees to interested parties.

All prices are negotiable, also would do possible trades for ??? but nothing living . If you are interested in all 3 then I would sell them as a package deal for $4000. I am interested in working out a kitten back deal with an established cattery (sorry, no newbies), if you are an established cattery please include your website in the e-mail.

I will also offer a stud service for the 2 girls to my TICA registered Asian Leopard Cat for an additional $500 each.

I need to ship them out by next weekend (3/18/07) Shipping is $220 each which includes carrier, health certificate and airline. Can ship within the USA, no international shipping.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-07-2007, 09:05 PM   #2
czeckers
Pictures

Here are pictures of all 3. Asia is the rufous one with her back facing the camera. Doug is the darker one who's picture shows his right side. Isidora is the one who is with the pink blankie...she may be pregnant right now as she was in with my ALC a couple of weeks ago.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-27-2007, 06:44 PM   #3
rtb_lover
Hello there I am interested in your offer and possible be willing to take all three of them. I do believe the prices to be a little high for all but Asia. The other two do not have significant rossetting at all. they are mostly spotted. All of the spotted cats I have seen around my area go for a little less than what you are asking even as breeders. If you do not want to lower your prices than I would only be interested in Asia the picture in the bottom left of the post. Please contact me if you are interested at bastetbengals@sbcglobal.net thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread