KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 72 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 02:08 AM   #711
dragonflyreptiles
OMG what a funny email I just got:

You are so ready for a change of pace that you might feel as if you are ready to explode. The pressure to take the next step has been building, but it may be difficult to fully confront what you now must do. Don't waste precious energy playing endless scenarios out. Pick one and start inching along the path to your new goal. You can always alter your plans later.

Old 06-18-2006, 02:24 AM   #712
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
I was dissppointed in you, you aksed for people to use the leo gecko registry, you repleid to all of my online fauna questions, some answers I was not so getting a good felling about, so I then sent you several messages through your site to be ignored. I WANTED to register almost 200 geckos at that time and you did not give me the time of day, which amde it obvious by your actions and post that you only cared about the larger leo breeders, and implied that they were in some way obligated to join you.
Wendy, I did not receive any of your messages about the LGR. I sincerely (and publicly) apologize for that. I am emailing you now in regards to it so as not to add another off topic situtation to this thread.

Old 06-18-2006, 08:01 AM   #713
gmherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
And I read every post that I missed. Well handled throughout Rich, to include giving back the mod status to the personal sites. I don't feel that you owed it, but are choosing the higher road.

I have lauded the KS Forums to Rich before because of their intolerance to confrontation, while they still have much room to get better. This site has so much to offer, to include the legitimate bashing of shown scammers, theives, etc, such as Chris Johnson and others, and which will provide that entertainment value not found in KS. Trouble is, too many of you need to make the public personal attacks on people just because you don't like or agree with them. They aren't theives, scammers, frauds, etc. You just have to launch into them. It was Kelli and Marcia with the thread, and then otherwise respected posters like Sammy (you still make sense sometimes) with posts like this earlier in the thread:

Your opinion and I surely can't take it away from you. But with a few of us, its not that simple. I may be at a bar table with friends, and may share with the 3-4 there that I think so-and-so is a jerk. The potential for the repurcussions of freedom of speech grow if I choose to yell it out load so that all in the bar can hear. The potential for problems aimed back at me, and all around bad-blood, expands if I write it on a sign and post it by the door for all patrons to see in the coming days, or maybe even post it in the window for passers-by to see, maybe even inviting comment by others to join the bandwagon. No one is denying you your right to say how you honestly feel. Its the repurcussions of such and lack of foresight which your statement seems unable appreciate as being the problem the jizzes things up a bit. Apologies aren't mandatory, but sure make sense sometimes. Back in the day (I'm not that old, but I read), the guy on the $10 bill was mortally shot under code duello by the Vice President of the U.S. for a few too many public insults without apology. Not saying its right, but just that its taken more seriously by some than a simple freedom of speech issue. This whole stupid thing was just that ...... stupidity. No theivery. No scam. Just people who had a significant lapse in judgement, and then chose to stay stupid for a bit long. From all that I have read here, some still don't get it. Like so many things in the reptile business, its not the mistake, cause we all make them, but how a vendor fixes it, that is the true window to the character of the individual. I long for the day when its about bad guys who steal, good guys who don't, and critters who can't sin regardless of their actions. So much talent and knowledge here ...... and a pox on the house of everyone who couldn't keep the insults just at the bar table. Anyhow, like I said, I think you managed this whole event properly Rich. I'll try to disappear again
I was hoping your psychoanalytical/know it all self went on vacation or something. Now everyone can safely say that with you posting that AT LEAST 10 more pages of "I think Rich is the man", and, "Rich you are a swell guy, and your decisions what ever they may, be I agree with."

already Jim.

Jim try taking stuff for face value and not trying to read into every single little thing because you think it makes you look smart. It makes you look rather, how do I say, anally sophomoric.

But hey, we all must be talented in some areas I guess.

Old 06-18-2006, 08:04 AM   #714
gmherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
Jeremy, now you know its OK for some to say stupid and or call someone stupid, well unless that would be me lololol

We all know how favorites go and who gets points and why!

Sorry I forgot to put this quote in my last post.

So Rich, why is that?????

Old 06-18-2006, 08:37 AM   #715
Chameleon Company
Jeremy, Robin, Wendy, et al ....

Well, I guess there goes the neighborhood Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out

Old 06-18-2006, 09:13 AM   #716
nicolai
Is this how you want people to remember you???

He called us stupid, He said i was anally sophomoric, He said I was a snitch and a betrayer, he's egotistical, she's falling from her calling, she's a female doggie, she doesn't like you, He got no class (all right from this thread???

I still don't see any one posting suggestions on how to resolve this.

Stats to date:

1) people made personal remarks about members of this forum on another site.
2) Someone ( you know who you are) told rich about it and the crap hit the fan
3) Rich bans the people involved
4) everyone takes sides (gecko circle vs fauna circle)
5) Marcia posts public apology to everyone (well almost everyone)
6) Kelli apologizes to people via emails and or PM's
7) Everyone blows it way out of proportion and the name calling starts
8) Rich reinstates the people
9) Kelli and Paul request (mod) privilege back for their forums
10) Robin comes back from fauna hiatus
11) Rich gives Kelli and Paul back their forums and privileges

So,..... Kelli and all are members once again, appologies have been made, Kelli and Paul have their forums back. How do we move on from here?

Old 06-18-2006, 09:56 AM   #717
Bill_Leverton
[quote=nicolai]Is this how you want people to remember you???

He called us stupid, He said i was anally sophomoric, He said I was a snitch and a betrayer, he's egotistical, she's falling from her calling, she's a female doggie, she doesn't like you, He got no class (all right from this thread???

I still don't see any one posting suggestions on how to resolve this.

Stats to date:

1) people made personal remarks about members of this forum on another site.
2) Someone ( you know who you are) told rich about it and the crap hit the fan
3) Rich bans the people involved
4) everyone takes sides (gecko circle vs fauna circle)
5) Marcia posts public apology to everyone (well almost everyone)
6) Kelli apologizes to people via emails and or PM's
7) Everyone blows it way out of proportion and the name calling starts
8) Rich reinstates the people
9) Kelli and Paul request (mod) privilege back for their forums
10) Robin comes back from fauna hiatus
11) Rich gives Kelli and Paul back their forums and privileges

So,..... Kelli and all are members once again, apologies have been made, Kelli and Paul have their forums back. How do we move on from here?[/QUOTE]First off, I need to put this out front, those of you who feel wronged and didn't get their apologies Maybe you aren't warrented one. Lucille if you are waiting for an apology, I would not hold your breathe, I for one feel you don't warrent one JMO..... Wendy, I know you said that you told 3-4 people about my my personal stuff, But I told "YOU" and I don't need to say Hey don't tell no one Its a given, If I wanted people to know of my lose I would of posted it, Nick, how we move on is to let this be yesterdays news.and try to mend the broken fences,I'm glad Kelli and Paul got there forums back, welcome back Robin ( hope you stay around for a while ) All above are just my opinion take it with a grain of salt.

Old 06-18-2006, 11:45 AM   #718
bcfos
Put it all in the rear view mirror and lock this frickin' thread.

Old 06-18-2006, 11:46 AM   #719
Fedawg
We dont move on Bill.

What happens form here is this.

I keep the arguement going.

I talk to all these people outside of Fauna and get them to sign waivers to be on TV . they argue about this for a long time.

I get my own talk show.

I become rich and famous like my idol Maury Povich.

All part of my master plan. its working

Old 06-18-2006, 11:56 AM   #720
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Put it all in the rear view mirror and lock this frickin' thread.
Brian isn't that what I said sorta as long as this goes on there will be nothing but animosity towards each other......on another note I was outside putting up siding and it occurred to me that we are all acting like children here, and we do have children that are reading this and shaking their heads saying " gee this what adults act like gee maybe I'm an adult"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread