Making a new site...Questions - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:53 AM   #31
dragonflyreptiles
Stephanie, have you looked at the sites you build? Most are templates or crap, either way they are crap. I actually feel sorry for anyone that has paid you a dime for anything.

I really wonder if you have looked at your own site. It honestly looks like pepto puked on it

Old 09-06-2007, 01:03 AM   #32
TripleMoonsExotic
Ahh, yes...The lemmings are coming...

Wendy, do you ever have anything positive to bring to a conversation?

Old 09-06-2007, 01:35 AM   #33
dragonflyreptiles
Nope Kunt-er, just like you never have anything positive to bring to any site you build, use or post on.

Ya know if I had camel toes Id be bitter and pissy too.

You are so low down and the food chain little fry and need to stop pretending to be a shark.

Old 09-06-2007, 02:00 AM   #34
dragonflyreptiles
Lemmings are CUTE!

Ahhh, yes...A lemming attempts a rescue...
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2007, 03:18 AM   #35
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Fireworks and Dreamweaver are both excellent programs and are user friendly, although as with anything computer related, it takes time to learn all the bells and whistles of the programs. Let me know if you need copies, I can burn you some.
Copying commercial software for redistribution IS illegal. Please do not post such solicitations on this site again.

Old 09-06-2007, 03:34 AM   #36
dragonflyreptiles
thats true But its fine and dandy for Kunter to copy someones site and then complain about a software burn, come on guys, copying is copying and either way it goes it can't be wrong for one and OK for another.

Old 09-06-2007, 03:51 AM   #37
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
And here is what it's doing to me...

Just curious, do you happen to be using AOLs browser or Internet explorer wehn you get that debug alert?

Old 09-06-2007, 05:12 AM   #38
KelliH
Quote:
Copying commercial software for redistribution IS illegal. Please do not post such solicitations on this site again.
I already said it would not happen again.

I was only trying to help, that's all. Nothing more than that. I've seen much much worse posted on this website regarding illegal activity! I am sorry Rich, it was an honest mistake on my part, and a good intentioned one. By the way it was so nice meeting you in Daytona.

Old 09-06-2007, 05:42 AM   #39
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
thats true But its fine and dandy for Kunter to copy someones site and then complain about a software burn, come on guys, copying is copying and either way it goes it can't be wrong for one and OK for another.
You really don't get it, do you?

Software is copyrighted...
A few HTML tables and a font choice such as Century Gothic are NOT and CAN NOT be copyrighted...Nor can the order of a list...

Old 09-06-2007, 07:32 AM   #40
crotalusadamanteus
Couple points here that are off topic. It's MY thread, so I can do that.

Kelli, I totally appreciate your offer, and I took it as the harmless offer of help it was intended to be. Although I was very surprised at your public offer, I don't think I'll take it as extreme as some others seem to be. My lack of a response was me silently declining. No offense, no harm, no fouls. Thanks for offering.

Stephanie...Although I agree with you about the copying, or "pirating" as you called it being wrong, and illegal, and I do not take part in that stuff, I think you are going a bit far with it. Copying on a mass scale for profit, or even a single copy for resale, is pirating. Burning a single copy to help out a friend, is just that. Helping out a friend, though technically illegal. Hardly pirating looking at how many actually do it for profit.

I have to point out that I took exception to only one comment made in this thread turned pile of crap, and that's this one Stef...

"If you can't spend $1k+ on software, then you don't need it."

Makes you sound pretty callous IMO. Who are you to make the decision whether someone needs something or not? There are people in this world with needs they cannot afford. REAL needs too, not desires. Plain and simple fact of life. Because they don't live in the castle up on the hill, does this mean their needs don't exist? Or some kind hearted person shouldn't offer some form of assistance? I don't get that kind of attitude. It's exactly what's wrong with the world today.

Now, I appreciate a good cat fight as much as the next guy does. I'll create you ladies your very own thread if you want to continue in the Hell forum. But I'd like to keep this one on track please. Trying to learn something here.

Wendy, it renders the same in IE7, and FF2. No difference in appearance, or actions. I haven't tried with the links from Stef yet. But I will this weekend.

Thanks for the pointers everyone.
Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!