Ben Siegel Great Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
Wolfy-hound
Talking Ben Siegel Great Guy!

I emailed poor Ben a million times before the Daytona show, asking him about a hatchling. He answered each one, and when I arrived at the show, he was wonderfully helpful!
I came home with a spectacular snake, for a unbeatable price, due to Ben!
I was greatly pleased with the transaction, and with the animals he had for sale. All his guys were very helpful and friendly.
Thank you Ben!
Theresa Baker

Old 08-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #2
nocturnal1
Agreed - I also had a positive experience with Ben. Great animal, unbeatable price.

Old 08-29-2008, 07:30 PM   #3
Tim Cole
I bought 3 snakes from Ben at Daytona and have purchased from him previously. Always nice animals. His shop should be a model for all reptile shops.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:12 PM   #4
Casey Hulse
Ben Seigel is a class act all the way around. He has been around for a long time and I have never heard ONE bad thing about him. Every deal I have had with him was great.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
whatintheworld
No problems here!

Ordered a Sambava Panther chameleon from Ben yesterday afternoon. Ben actually answered the phone and personally took the order from me and answered any questions that I had. Cham arrived safely by 10:15 this morning looking healthy.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #6
AppEcto
It's been a while since I dealt with him, but I had a great experience buying from Ben as well. Not only did I get a great deal on the nicest looking Candoia carinata I've ever seen, but it was eating mice to boot. I'd definitely buy from him again.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:50 AM   #7
WJS Herps
Always good dealing with Ben

I have bought from and sold to Ben and both sides have always gone very well. Even when busy he always seems to take care of his customers and understand how important "people skills" can be.

Bill

Old 09-13-2008, 09:09 PM   #8
Plethora Of Pythons LLC
Ben's animals are first class. I've had one shipped in and purchased one at a show. Both are in great health and neither have yet to refuse a meal.

Old 04-30-2009, 11:28 AM   #9
thomas davis
yes

i just recieved a shipment from ben siegel and WOW is all i can say!! comunication A+,shipping A+, ease of transaction A+. would not hesitate to do business or refer ben siegel reptiles to anyone.
top notch all the way around.
,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 04-30-2009, 02:02 PM   #10
RobbiesCornField
I got a house snake from Ben at the Gila show in Tampa, and he's definitely a great guy! Helped me pick one out, and sexed it for me right there. Answered all my questions, too. He's definitely a good guy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!