Reptster Shipping - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:03 PM   #1
SPJ
Reptster Shipping

I've been asked what I was talking about when posting that I was going thru Repster to ship snakes so for anyone who is interested, here is a link on how to do it.
http://www.reptster.com/connections/...edex_terms.php

Old 06-25-2008, 05:15 PM   #2
norsmis
I have used it once and it saved me $15. Cant go wrong there!!!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 11:17 PM   #3
homegrownherps
I considered using them, but when I talked with the Reptster rep. ... he explained that if any shipping issues should arise, that I COULDN'T contact my FedEx rep. any more, and that I would have to go thru Reptster instead.

Not to sure that is a good idea just to save a few bucks

Old 06-27-2008, 01:10 AM   #4
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps
I considered using them, but when I talked with the Reptster rep. ... he explained that if any shipping issues should arise, that I COULDN'T contact my FedEx rep. any more, and that I would have to go thru Reptster instead.

Really?
I did not know that. I would rather be able to speak with the rep directly if an issue arised instead of going thru a third party.
That is good to know. The savings may not be worth it after all.
I'll have to check into this more.
I do know that I cannot bill it to my existing account which kinda bites.

On a side note Jim, I apologize for the crappy way I acted last week. My frustration should not have been directed at you.

Old 06-27-2008, 09:31 AM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Holy crap is that cool or what!?

I didnt even know this thing existed very very awesome set up they have going with fedex!

Old 06-27-2008, 01:21 PM   #6
DJSlurp1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps

So far there have been no issues with shipping and everything has been going flawlessly!

As far as saving a few bucks it depends on how often you ship... it saved norsmis $15 in one shipment!!

Depending on how many shipments or boxes you have... lets just say you were to ship 10 shipments a month and at a savings of $15 ea.

10 x $15 Savings = That's a total of $150 Saved!!

or...

20 x $10-$15 Savings = $200-$300 Saved!!!

Not only that but the shipping boxes are free!!

AND!

Soon!

Each box that reptster gives to it's users Reptster will donate $1 per box to the community's choice of a differen't Herp organization/rescue each month!!

So not only does Reptster help save the community money! But it also puts money back into helping other herp organizations and rescues all over the country!!

It's a win/win for everybody!!

Old 06-27-2008, 02:18 PM   #7
Otter_23
I have ordered some boxes and look forward to trying this out. Maybe with those savings more people will look to buying online again. I know shipping costs have made sales of lower end animals more difficult.

Old 06-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #8
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSlurp1200
So far there have been no issues with shipping and everything has been going flawlessly!

As far as saving a few bucks it depends on how often you ship... it saved norsmis $15 in one shipment!!

Depending on how many shipments or boxes you have... lets just say you were to ship 10 shipments a month and at a savings of $15 ea.

10 x $15 Savings = That's a total of $150 Saved!!

or...

20 x $10-$15 Savings = $200-$300 Saved!!!

Not only that but the shipping boxes are free!!

AND!

Soon!

Each box that reptster gives to it's users Reptster will donate $1 per box to the community's choice of a differen't Herp organization/rescue each month!!

So not only does Reptster help save the community money! But it also puts money back into helping other herp organizations and rescues all over the country!!

It's a win/win for everybody!!
I like this. I like repster also. Very nice to see something like this come along. Reaching out too all aspects of the hobby. NICE

Old 06-27-2008, 03:23 PM   #9
bsharrah
Interesting concept. So do shippers still need to be certified through Fedex or are they essentially using Repster's account.

Bart

Old 06-27-2008, 03:54 PM   #10
Gary O
As I se it you are using Reptsters account. But watching a video there gets you certified to ship via reptster...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
repster, reptster