Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:59 PM   #111
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
And I will say it again. I don't believe that he will even come here and comment. If someone was talking about me, I would have made a point to be here. In this day and age, to say you can't get on the internet is just rediculous. Not to mention, he said in another thread that his parents lived a few minutes away, and I would bet they have internet.
Not giving him any pass, but if he and Reagan broke up, he may be in an apartment, and not even in the immediate area of Reagan or his parents.

And if he's paying for an apartment alone, he may not have the money for internet/satellite, etc.

Especially if he's paying legal fees and a mortgage or rent on the place Reagan is in.

Just saying...things are probably tight.

Old 02-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #112
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Not necessarily. This is the BOI, not a court of law. He doesn't have to post here. The only person he has to reply to, to satisfy, to reimburse and apologize to is Chris. He may very well want to avoid this thread altogether, just as he's avoided Chris.
Chris is the only person who is owed anything - the fact that Dean hasn't responded here means nothing. The fact that Dean hasn't responded to Chris (since 1-14) means everything, IMO.

I say if Dean was concerned about making things right, he would have contacted Chris by now. If he was concerned about making things right, Chris would know what was going on right now and not be wondering if Dean's ripped him off.

If Dean was concerned about doing the right thing, Chris would not have had to come here in the first place.
I agree.

Dean owes Fauna nothing.

If I were the one in the hot-seat, I'd avoid the BOI like the plague, but I would be calling Chris to make things right.

But that's just me.

Old 02-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #113
LauraB
Quote:
Yeah...I remember that thread, but was wondering if this BIG purchase is got the papers signed.
What purchase? Dean hasn't actually spent a dime (thus far) getting Chris's snakes!
(But I know what you're saying )

Old 02-16-2011, 08:40 PM   #114
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
I say if Dean was concerned about making things right, he would have contacted Chris by now. If he was concerned about making things right, Chris would know what was going on right now and not be wondering if Dean's ripped him off.

If Dean was concerned about doing the right thing, Chris would not have had to come here in the first place.

Dean knows what he is doing. He has chosen to do it this way. He can't blame nor use the excuse of getting divorced, separated or if he stubbed his widdle toe and it just slipped his mind. There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever other then he is a liar and a thief. It was a conscience decision for him to take advantage of Chris. No one put a gun to his head and made him do this. While he may not be acting like one, he is an adult and will have to answer for his actions. Hopefully he will grow up soon and begin to act like man and pay Chris the money and make the apology owed to him.

Old 02-16-2011, 09:30 PM   #115
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
I'm glad you brought that up.

You don't know what you are talking about.

I posted that in Hell to try and avoid it ever coming to the BOI. I have been friend's with Chris for many years. He is extremely busy right now, and didn't have the time to post it on the BOI, so I posted in Hell to try and get some resolution that way. The post was removed by Nick, and he also gave me 2 infraction points for posting BOI material in Hell. When I told Chris that I got infraction points, he decided to make the time to post it in the BOI. So, I'm glad you brought that up, and it's clear you didn't have a clue as to why. I'm trying to help here, whick is more then I can say for you.

For those of you that did not see my post in Hell, here it is.

Quote:
I see you haven't been logged on Fauna since December, and your web site is down. My friend sent you 84 Ball Pythons in good faith, because everything about you was positive. Now you won't return his calls, or emails, and when you did, you made one excuse after the next. So why aren't you paying the money? I have encouraged him to take this to the BOI, so I hope he does.

It's really funny Dean. You accused me, and Deborah of slandering you in the Wise scam, and how I was against you, and you claimed how inocent you were. Now you owe $4000.00 to someone, and you are nowhere to be found. So what kind of a guy are you Dean?
I would bet money that Dean has viewed this thread, and I'm sure he has no intentions of responding.

I amprovideing the link again to Dean's Good Guy Certificate here on Fauna. I would encourage you to vote bad guy, so we can hopefully keep people from being scammed by Dean in the future.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=189931

Yes, this is true. Someone reported that thread less than 10 min after it was posted (Brian posted it at 01:23 PM it was reported at 01:31 PM).

My immediate assumption was that Brian posted it in HELL as a final warning shot to Dean. Brian is active on the BOI so he knows how it works...had he simply provided his friends name, that thread would have been formated correctly for the BOI (yes, its always preferable that the person involved post any such thing but it wouldn't have been against policy had Brian posted it).

I E-mailed Dean a heads up and then talked to Brian who confirmed that those were in fact his intentions. Sure, his harsh words (in that thread) seem to contradict this but after a few months of silence...sometimes that show of no BS attitude is necessary to get the ball rolling. Anyway, thats my take on why Brian posted that.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:28 PM   #116
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
Not giving him any pass, but if he and Reagan broke up, he may be in an apartment, and not even in the immediate area of Reagan or his parents.

And if he's paying for an apartment alone, he may not have the money for internet/satellite, etc.

Especially if he's paying legal fees and a mortgage or rent on the place Reagan is in.

Just saying...things are probably tight.
Utta, did you speak to Dean on his cell phone? (Iphone) = internet access

Old 02-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #117
pythonjim
At this point, its 4-5 days left on the net 90 contract. no more excuses or defense on my "friend's" part

Old 02-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #118
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonjim View Post
Utta, did you speak to Dean on his cell phone? (Iphone) = internet access

Just playing Devil's advocate...

Old 02-16-2011, 10:38 PM   #119
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
Just playing Devil's advocate...
I know

Old 02-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #120
pythonjim
The whole Ebay thing makes me want to go take shower.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!