Het-pied, Redtail Boa, and Licorice Black Rat Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
piebald320
Het-pied, Redtail Boa, and Licorice Black Rat Snake

I would prefer these guys to go to an experienced snake owner as a pet, especially the Red tail. But, breeders are okay too as long as they will provide a good home. The Rat snake is a nice looking adult male who is not aggressive but is very fast and can try to escape. The Red Tail Boa is around two years old and she eats frozen very well, you do not even have to dangle it. The het pied ball python is a good tempered female who eats well, but only live. Free to a good home. Only pickup or meeting within a reasonable distance. I live in Evans Ga, near Augusta. I'm not sure if the pictures are going to be attached so if you are interested email me and I can send you some.

Name:  photo 1.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  169.4 KB

Name:  photo 3.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  237.5 KB

Name:  photo 4.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  200.0 KB

Old 09-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
piebald320
my email address is piebald320@yahoo.com by the way. pm is okay too

Old 12-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #3
BunnyTRL888
Hi,

I understand you have a rt boa...i was wondering how much you wanted for it and if you are willing to ship to PA. Ive owned snakes and other herps since i was a kid. i curently have a pueblan milk, 5ft ball python, 4ft corn and king snake. I managed a pet store for a little over 7 years and i was also a zoo keeper, so i am fully aware of what id be getting into. redtails are one of my favorites. Figured i'd give you a brief backround so you know he/she is going to a good home. thanks for your rime

kim
email: kimberlybouchard20@yahoo.com
zip code is 19040

Old 02-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #4
piebald320
They have been adopted now.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:35 AM   #5
snakeman127
is the black ratsnake still available? if so ill take it if possible. im an experienced keeper in colubrids. and i'd love to add this one to my collection.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, breeder, rat snakes, red tail boa