Sadistic burmese python (NC residents ONLY) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:12 AM   #1
HeatWave
Sadistic burmese python (NC residents ONLY)

I have a normal female burmese python, about 3-4 feet. She strikes anything that moves. If you DO manage to hold her, she bites, poops, squirms and is generally just an unpleasent little beast.

Local pick up ONLY near Charlotte NC for NC residents ONLY. Seriously please dont ask me to ship. Federal law folks. She is fat and healthy, she's just an evil little monkey.

Pet home ONLY. Will NOT be given to someone whos just going to flip her.

Small adoption fee or donations of feeders accepted. Email me at Captainwhiskeysd at gmail with a subject of KUJO
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
Helenthereef

You make her sound SO attractive!
It`s a great description, though, and I hope you find someone who appreciates her wealth of character!

Old 02-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #3
reticguy76
Is that why youre getting rid of her?? Time, patience and persistence will take care of the common baby attitude in burms very quickly. Just sayin

Old 02-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
HeatWave
I have a couple hundred animals, and don't have the time to really work with her the way I should. I don't breed burms, and am not planning to any time in the future so really she's just here to be a pretty pet, like my other two adult burms. I also use them in reptile shows for kids at schools and churches and stuff. Since she absolutely despises me with every little fiber of her being, this isn't working. I've had baby burms before and trust me, it's not normal baby burm behavior. I actually think she may be wild caught. I have to cover her cage with a towel when I come in the snake room ao she doesn't bloody her face striking at me through the cage! That pic of me holding her took a good half an hour of letting her wear herself out biting me. Note the long sleeve wool jacket and protective gloves!

Someone out there has just a few animals and can focus and spend time to really work with her and turn her into a sweetheart. I'd much rather her go to that person then stay with me. In no way do I think this behavior is permenant but I wanted to be honest!! Lol!

On a side note I did get a couple responses an am interviewing two people tomorrow! yay!

Old 02-27-2013, 07:01 PM   #5
lovin2act
Hope you find her a good home!

Just as an fyi that has always worked well for me with taming satan snakes...water. Deep water that they feel insecure in so their instincts take over and they start to swim. It always seems to get their minds off how much they hate me and onto staying above water. I in sort become their savior because they swim to me to get out of the water. Tamed me many lizards and snakes doing this So hit up a full bathtub with her if you want haha!

Old 03-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #6
Helenthereef
I`m just curious - did you find an adopter equal to the challenge?

Old 04-09-2013, 02:18 AM   #8
chrisnif
Did you find her a home?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!