adult female beardie for adoption [localish only] - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:33 AM   #1
Dachindae Atlas
adult female beardie for adoption [localish only]

Contact information is right before the image near the bottom.

Tibs needs a new home. I can no longer give her the care and attention she needs. It really hurts me to get rid of her but I know that it's a better choice for her.

If I cannot give her a good home soon, she will be going back to Scales and Tails in Denver, CO. I really don't want to do this because she could be given to another inexperienced owner :c

I am guessing she is at least 4 to 5 years old. I got her as an adult. Collard greens and butternut squash are her favorites. She is 17" nose to tail. Tail has a small kink in it but that was there before I got her.

- I am only giving her to someone who already has a beardie or two or who has had beardies and kept them well-cared for. You must provide me with images of your beardies and their setups so I can trust you will take good care of my Tibs. OR you must have some other reptiles that are well cared for and who look very healthy. I am not giving her to just anyone.

-I will not ship her. I am sorry. I am not comfortable with it.

- You will be getting her, her favorite blanket with her name embroidered on it, the heating/lighting set up, the tank, the food dish, and the water dish. If you want the rocks and hide, you are free to have them, I can find more in my back yard.

- I am willing to drive to Denver, CO to leave her in your care. If you are farther than that, you need to meet me halfway. My parents would flip their shit if they found out I drove farther than that.

She doesn't like to sleep without her blanket and likes to be tucked in at night. ;w;

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Phone: [307]-760-4661 ask for Kat

Images

Old 03-02-2013, 04:19 AM   #2
Darkshadow1005
I'm glad you're trying to find her a new home! And I hope she gets one!
I've just got to ask about the 'attention' part of this. Because I know you're currently planning on getting two hognose snakes, and breeding them.
Is the beardie a seperate issue, or is she being replaced with two new babies?
Just curious, thanks.

Old 03-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
Dachindae Atlas
Oh, the beardie is a separate issue. Snakes are just much easier for me to care for and she's not getting the stuff she needs. I have to travel out of town most of the time to get her food and I just can't continue to do it anymore.

Old 03-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #4
Darkshadow1005
Oooh okay. Thanks for the clearance, best of luck!
The blanket thing is adorable.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!