please help..ne 1 know hillary harms or rob snyder.in bowling green oh? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2004, 09:55 PM   #11
serpentboy78
Click here: FaunaClassifieds Forums - The Original Board of Inquiry ..... PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK AND TELL YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY..... AND SEE ALL THE OTHERS INPUT..... I AM VERY HONEST HILLARY..... I HAVE NEVER SCAMMED NE1 NOR WILL I EVER..... PLEASE TELL YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY HERE...... WE AS HERPERS SHOULD BE 1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY.....

HERE IS THE LINK AND MESSAGE I JUST SENT HER ....LETS SEE IF SHE COME ON AND TELLS HER SIDE OF THE STORY.... IM SORRY TO KEEP POSTING AND FLOODING THE FORUM... I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THIS... AS IT IS MY 1ST TIME TO EVER BE ACCUSED OF SCAMMING SOMEONE.....OR ASKED TO REFUND SOME $$$$$ TO SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THE SHIPPERS MISTAKE.... THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH........ MIKE CLARK.....

Old 05-13-2004, 12:15 AM   #12
Ben
I've done business with serpentboy.......

Serpentboy is an awesome guy... He has never ripped me off...& i don't think he ever will.... I made his site(Serpentboy Reptiles) in trade for some snakes... I've bought/traded snakes from him before... All in all he is a very cool guy... I think these other people need to start seaching their house for that speckled king... He offered another snake but they want cash...hint....hint... We should be one big happy family.... don't you think????

-Ben Hillman

Old 05-13-2004, 12:22 AM   #13
GreenPineMuseum
Comment from GPM(Misc Reptiles Source)

Mike,

Man thats one tricky story. Hard to know what to do in a situation like that. Personally, I would make my terms clear to them before I shipped. If a snake got out etc I would need some kind of proof. You can't always go by someone's word. Because that person may just want your money etc. But by the look of the box its possible something like that happened. I would just send them the money they requested and never do business with them again! Its not your fault the box was crushed and that the snake got out, things like that can happen. But to keep a customer pleased I would just give them what they asked. Just so this doesn't keep spreading you know. You know yourself and I know you are a trustworthy guy, just remember that and don't let people ever run over you! And on the tape part, we as reptile dealers are always extra cautious about putting enough tape on the box. So dont feel bad about that part. And when you are using deli cups just put rubberbands or tape on to just make sure its extra secure. So they can't say such things. Best of luck man. William H.

GPM(Misc Reptiles Source)
PHONE719) 994-4699
EMAIL: wchuntsman@msn.com
Google.com keyword greenpinemuseum

Old 05-13-2004, 12:35 AM   #14
GreenPineMuseum
Comment from GPM(Misc Reptiles Source)

Mike,

I talked to you some more about it. And got some more info. It sound like they want your $$$. You offered them a a replacement and they said no. What the hell is that. Dont send them ding dittly ding dittly ding dang dong lol. Dude you did the best you could. DONT FEEL BAD!. William H.

GPM(Misc Reptiles Source)
PHONE719) 994-4699
EMAIL: wchuntsman@msn.com
Google.com keyword greenpinemuseum

Old 05-13-2004, 03:19 AM   #15
TheGreenMan
I know them both and see them at least once a week, in fact I saw them today. As far as I am concerened they are both good, trust-worthy people. I have never had any problems with them. Though, I must admit, I have never done buisness with them before. I hope any problems / missunderstandings are worked out.
-Morgan Todd

Old 05-13-2004, 08:24 AM   #16
coolhl7
sounds like

sounds like maybe UPS may be to blame!
I doubt UPS would accept a damaged box to ship, but I dont doubt they would deliver a damaged box....but why point the finger at serpentboy and make threats and demand money when it looks like UPS delivered a damaged box? We have all read stories supposedly from former employees of these carriers that alledge that boxes are thrown and kicked around even when clearly marked "live animals". we know every time we accept an order it is a crap shoot and depending on the value of the contents we may check the tracking every five minutes and lose sleep.....Norm Friedman

Old 05-13-2004, 10:41 AM   #17
thomas davis
well

let me start as saying i have met mike(serpentboy) he lives about 100miles from me and we have met/collected and traded within our respective collections on several occasions all without a hitch he has some veryveryvery nice healthy animals and takes great pride in the care of his collection and in my judgment of folks he's an all around goodguy he has a family wife,1kid,1one the way he also takes great pride in his new and up&coming herp business,, i also know he has sent several shipments all without a hitch to my knowledge,now from what he(serpentboy) told me lastnite this whole thing seems fishy first the pic def,has much more that 1peice of tape,second there were an admitted 4delicups but supposedly only 1 was empty?(keep in mind ive seen mike duct tape delicups whith lots of tape)third he has offered to replace w/a het(he doest have any other lav's availible, and 4th she doesnt want that but a cash refund?which just shows that she just wants something for nothing and finally 5th she was invited to post her side here and hasnt?that speaks volumes ,dont worrie about this situation ,mike we as breeders/suppliers unfortunately have to deal w/buyers like this and on your ks acount no worries man jeffie aint gonna throw money away he has prooven his greed and also i beleive they(KS)have a supposed 3 strikes strike rule for complaints which anyone can see this doesnt even qualify as a "complaint"at least to me!" youve been MORE than reasonable w/this person,,and besides if he (KS) does dump ya ya need to advertise here anyway its MO'Betta ,,and RichZ IMHO is a much better character than jeffie anyway
peace
thomas davis T&S reptile farm

Old 05-13-2004, 11:33 AM   #18
sputnik
SCAMS

If they are not going to post here Mike, Just blow em off and move on with your life!

I feel they are scammers!

They had plenty of time to repeatedly email you, but no time to post here!

Just forget about em!

Old 05-13-2004, 01:56 PM   #19
serpentboy78
Question EMAIL THREATS OF A LAWYER!!!!!!

Mike,
I just wanted to let you know that Rob has contacted UPS this morning on my behalf (I was at work this morning and could not call them myself) and UPS said that they should be able to resolve the matter within 5 business days. They stated that if for some reason they could not resolve the situation internally that they would be in contact with you. If for some reason I am still not reimbursed for the snake that did not make it to the shipping address I have a lawyer that I can contact free of charge.
My standpoint on the situation is that I paid for a snake that never made it to the shipping address. You, as the shipper, are responsible to replace the snake or my money for the snake. I'm not trying to get anyone upset with you, but I think it is my responsibility to warn others of the way you have treated me.
Hillary

THIS IS AN EMAIL I WOKE UP TO THIS MORNING FROM HER.....I JUST DONT GET IT.... I SHOULD I REACT TO THREATS OF A LAWYER..? SHE WANTS TO WARN OTHERS THE WAY I HAVE TREATED HER... I HAVE OFFERED A REPLACEMENT SNAKE.. A 100%HET.. I SOLD HER THE LAST OF MY LAVZ..SHE SAID NO SHE WANTS $$$$..... NO THREATS OF A LAWYER WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS MATTER? EVERYONE HAS HAD NOTHING BUT HELPFUL THINGS TO SAY SO FAR.. SO IM HOPEING I'LL GET SOME GOOD ADVICE ABOUT THIS EMAIL..... THANX "AGAIN".....MIKE CLARK...

Old 05-13-2004, 02:12 PM   #20
sputnik
FOOLS!

Quote:
I'm not trying to get anyone upset with you, but I think it is my responsibility to warn others of the way you have treated me.
I for one will take no notice of her comments as will many others. A lawyer... oh please!

They cannot prove you didn't send it to start with. We know you did, this is just a mock attempt to get something for nothing!

My guess is her boyfriend lost it when he opened the containers and wants to pass blame onto you instead of being man enough to own up to it.

If it even made it to court it would probably be thrown out or judgement would be in your favor Mike. Then they can pay all the court costs!

I see they still cannot post on here, but have TIME to email you!

THAT says a lot!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!