Look at the rediculousness I have to deal with.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-10-2006, 09:44 PM   #1
Gregg M
Look at the rediculousness I have to deal with....

Little kids with no backbone..... People need to get a life an grow a thicker hide.... Sorry, life is not chocolate an flowers all of the time and I dont play it off like it is.... Never have and never will.... Ya dont like what I have to say, dont read my posts.....

The NY Gecko

Name : Tom Angelo
Karma Power: 10

Trader Rating: (0) attitude on the forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I'm still "new" here in relative terms and in your eyes this will probably be shrugged off but I'm going to say it here anyways and not make a public display. Your attitude on the forums is generally outwardly negative. Everytime I see a post from you theres usually some sort of negative statement in there wether you meant it or not. If you really must say some of the things you do to people then use the PM service, its one of the reasons its here.

The NY Gecko

Trader Rating: (0) Re: attitude on the forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly to me making a public display of this would make me feel like an absolute fool. Why? Because the way I see it starting a public debate over the internet with someone just cause' I don't like what theyre saying is childish. Which is why I use pm's to voice my distaste. I didn't ask you to sugar coat it and in case you didn't read me "son" I asked you to shut it.

04-10-2006, 09:34 PM
The NY Gecko

Trader Rating: (0) Re: attitude on the forums

I can already see how this will turn out. Someone gives you criticism on your attitude and you get fired up. How old are you again? Your giving me lectures on maturity? Cmon now, lets not try that route.

Old 04-10-2006, 10:04 PM   #2
nydrgnldy
How old are YOU Gregg...get over it...sounds like it bothers you more than you are willing to say...I personally couldn't care less what people think about me or say about me...You might notice I mostly read here...But NyGecko has been here and been posting and treats everyone here with respect...Maybe you could learn something from him. Not to mention of course that those were "private messages" meant to be kept private...In My opinion...which I am sure means nothing to you...you are the one in the wrong...The title of your post should have read The Ridiculousness of Gregg M.
Looks to me like you are the one that needs to grow up here.

Old 04-10-2006, 10:12 PM   #3
LeosForLess
Quote:
Originally Posted by nydrgnldy
How old are YOU Gregg...get over it...sounds like it bothers you more than you are willing to say...I personally couldn't care less what people think about me or say about me...You might notice I mostly read here...But NyGecko has been here and been posting and treats everyone here with respect...Maybe you could learn something from him. Not to mention of course that those were "private messages" meant to be kept private...In My opinion...which I am sure means nothing to you...you are the one in the wrong...The title of your post should have read The Ridiculousness of Gregg M.
Looks to me like you are the one that needs to grow up here.
I'm going to have to kind of agree here,

One thing it WAS a private message, meant to be PRIVATE to keep these forums about geckos,

And 2, you do seem to have a negative presence sometimes. One of the first posts i made when you got back was a negative one towards me.

But on the other hand, when somebody has something to say like , MY GECKO LAID!! or Check out this new gecko!
You always compliment them there.

Sometimes i think when you speak your mind you rub off on some people.

Old 04-10-2006, 10:19 PM   #4
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeosForLess
I'm going to have to kind of agree here,

One thing it WAS a private message, meant to be PRIVATE to keep these forums about geckos,

And 2, you do seem to have a negative presence sometimes. One of the first posts i made when you got back was a negative one towards me.

But on the other hand, when somebody has something to say like , MY GECKO LAID!! or Check out this new gecko!
You always compliment them there.

Sometimes i think when you speak your mind you rub off on some people.
Ok, this is fair and I can deal with your opinion and you did not blow up my PMs with it.... PMs are only private if I choose to keep it that way.... I just felt it should be pointed out that a kid got so hung up on my words that he was compelled to send me a pm telling me to shut up and not speak my mind....

You are confusing truthful speaking with negative posts..... I guess the truth hurts....

Old 04-10-2006, 10:39 PM   #5
LeosForLess
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...26&page=3&pp=5

That was the one of the first posts you posted when you got back. Real nice first impression on the people enjoying the thread. The thread was dead for over 2 weeks, somebody brought it back to the surface, and you burn me. In the long run, I'm relatively new here, so I'm not exactly annoyed with all of the Pet Co posts, and there is somebody trying to do something about it so i thought it may help them.
And your right, you have every right to put up private messages. But what you may have the right to do, isn't always right.

Old 04-10-2006, 10:56 PM   #6
nydrgnldy
Well In all honesty and respect....On that post I do agree with Gregg...do you know how many people have tried to change the "bad petcos"...1000's and they just don't change, no amount of letters or speaking to mangement will change them. I know...I was one of those 1000's who wrote those letters to management and aspca's and anyone else I could think of to write to...So now I do exactly as Gregg said in that post...I buy from good reputable breeders. yes there are things that Gregg says that I will disgree with. And I will say something. Not because I don't like Gregg...for the most part I do. I just think sometimes he is a bit harsh when he does not need o be.
Robin

Old 04-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #7
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M
I can already see how this will turn out. Someone gives you criticism on your attitude and you get fired up. How old are you again? Your giving me lectures on maturity? Cmon now, lets not try that route.
Gregg, I don't think it's "What" you say it's "How" you say it. You come across harsh, mean, and condisending. Tom, Paul, Steve, Derick, and know I'm missing a few of the "Kids" have worked hard to earn respect in this forum. They have earned it and deserve it. By posting that PM, he looks more mature than you. IMO, he took it to the right place by PMing you and keeping the matter "Private". If you didn't like what he had to say you could have just ignored it, but to post it here? Why? What does it do, but prove his point.

Old 04-10-2006, 11:01 PM   #8
ragnew
He does have the right to do what he wants (as long as it's going with the TOS). And if he'd like to make a PM not so private, then that's his prerogative, no-one can say otherwise.

Old 04-10-2006, 11:02 PM   #9
Jeremy Letkey
Mo' Drama. Welcome back Gregg, I really did miss you. LMAO

I love sand!!!

Old 04-11-2006, 07:01 AM   #10
Gregg M
Felicia, You misquoted me.... That was one of Toms PMs to me.... I am very aware that there are some people that think I am "mean" because I hit them off with alittle truth..... That is their problem.....
I just don't need a 15 year old PMing me his thoughts on how I should act on a forum.... So I figured I would teach him a quick lesson so he would not PM me his ideals anymore and for him to know that I don't care what he says.....
I guess it worked!!!

Jeremy, I LOVE SAND TOO!!!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by leosForLess
That was the one of the first posts you posted when you got back. Real nice first impression on the people enjoying the thread. The thread was dead for over 2 weeks, somebody brought it back to the surface, and you burn me. In the long run, I'm relatively new here, so I'm not exactly annoyed with all of the Pet Co posts, and there is somebody trying to do something about it so i thought it may help them.
And your right, you have every right to put up private messages. But what you may have the right to do, isn't always right.
Listen buddy, I made my first impression years ago.... LOL.... But look at what I actually wrote to you..... I wrote the reality of the situation and I did not sugar coat it to make everyone who reads it, feel good.... And like I have said a hundred times before,,,,, If you do not like what I have to say, don't read my posts..... Simple as that.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!