Good Guy Michael Viola aka jforce - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
jasbiz31
Michael Viola aka jforce

After speaking with Michael over several emails in regards to a 2011 pastel lesser male he had for sale - he convinced me and it did not take much convincing on purchasing his proven breeder which I was excited about after seeing the photos. Once the packaged arrived - PICTURES DID NOT DO THIS ANIMAL JUSTICE - Well cared for and 100% healthy - I would highly recommend doing business with jforce and his animals and communication is outstanding! Thank you again!

Old 06-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
jforce
Mike Viola is my partner. Don't confuse us as the same person. I'm a little more savvy on a computer than he is. I handle the online trade of OUR snakes. Thanks, Jim Force

Old 06-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
jasbiz31
MY Error

My apologies Jim - I was going off some information I had written down and got that confused - thank you again either way all was a pleasure and no complaints.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!