About the Good Guy Certification Program - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #21
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
funk
You know, you and I are about the same age. I'm clearing out irrelevant stuff too. I've put years and years and years into taking time to do all sorts of extra stuff and somehow, priorities are rearranging themselves. This doesn't mean I don't still care for people, I do, very much. But running around and doing projects? That's lost some of its bloom, or at least, it has to take its rightful place in line with the many things I want to do.
You don't have to feel bad that you are rethinking projects which took huge chunks of time and didn't seem to reap what you had thought they would.

I wish you would get rid of the funk and be happier.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #22
HighVoltageRoyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
LOL This!

Old 02-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #23
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

We need a hug smilie.

Old 02-24-2012, 09:25 PM   #24
AbsoluteApril

(stolen from another site)

Old 02-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #25
hhmoore
I'm going to start reviewing those yellowed accounts this weekend (probably starting Saturday night). Anybody interested in participating, that will have time over the weekend - shoot me a PM. No big deal if you don't want to spend valuable weekend time on it; I just THINK I'll have some time to mess with it, and want to get on it ASAP.

Allowing for other things I need to do - I'm projecting getting the info to Rich by midweek. I've communicated with him a little bit about this - and I'll state that I'm NOT doing this to change his mind. I'm doing this more as an informational thing, so we can look at what is really happening. There are several factors that led to this thread, and I'm realistic enough not to anticipate that the findings will do much to change the flavor.
I'm not going to pursue contacting the members until I've had a chance to go over things with Rich for two main reasons. 1) It isn't my intent to try to force this issue by coaxing people to pay up. 2) I don't want to raise the subject of renewing to keep certificates, if the program is shutting down anyway. While there are other benefits to being a paid member, there are some that no doubt look at it as buying the certificate...and I don't want to get into those issues.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:37 PM   #26
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post

(stolen from another site)
YAY!
Thanks April!

Old 02-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #27
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'm going to start reviewing those yellowed accounts this weekend (probably starting Saturday night). Anybody interested in participating, that will have time over the weekend - shoot me a PM. No big deal if you don't want to spend valuable weekend time on it; I just THINK I'll have some time to mess with it, and want to get on it ASAP.

Allowing for other things I need to do - I'm projecting getting the info to Rich by midweek. I've communicated with him a little bit about this - and I'll state that I'm NOT doing this to change his mind. I'm doing this more as an informational thing, so we can look at what is really happening. There are several factors that led to this thread, and I'm realistic enough not to anticipate that the findings will do much to change the flavor.
I'm not going to pursue contacting the members until I've had a chance to go over things with Rich for two main reasons. 1) It isn't my intent to try to force this issue by coaxing people to pay up. 2) I don't want to raise the subject of renewing to keep certificates, if the program is shutting down anyway. While there are other benefits to being a paid member, there are some that no doubt look at it as buying the certificate...and I don't want to get into those issues.
I see the logic in this statement. While I am a contributing member, for me it was more so I could leave trader ratings, but I see the point you are trying to make.

Old 02-25-2012, 12:07 AM   #28
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post

I'll put this in the "wait and see" category. I rarely stay married to any idea, whether it is my own or someone else's, if overwhelming evidence suggests that it's a truly WHACKY idea. And I can be convinced of anything if someone presents a strong enough argument. By "strong", I mean in supporting evidence, not how persistence or antagonistic some people have gotten in the past when they did not agree with my decisions.

So, convince me I am wrong. This isn't directed at Harald, as anyone can play. Who knows? Maybe I'll be in a better mood when viewing the evidence. Stranger things have happened.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:51 AM   #29
Focal
Just a FYI, the paid membership table still includes the Good Guy Cert option.

Old 02-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #30
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Just a FYI, the paid membership table still includes the Good Guy Cert option.
It is my understanding that the program has not been pulled yet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!