A reminder about the Good Guy Certification program. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-27-2008, 01:25 AM   #1
WebSlave
Exclamation A reminder about the Good Guy Certification program.

I haven't audited the GGC section for a long time, but most certainly some people who are now participating in that program have let their paid membership here lapse. One of the terms of participation is that anyone participating in the GGC program must keep their paid membership current. Based on the fact that quite a few people have not renewed their memberships, I would expect that covers a fair number of members.

Anyone who has allowed their paid membership to expire will have their GGC revoked and the entry removed from that forum.

Please bear this in mind if you are a participant in that program. I will be going through that section just as soon as I have some spare time and weeding out those expired participants.

And quite honestly, if a majority of the current members have abandoned participation, then I will see no reason at all to continue with the program. It would be one less thing that I have to take care of if most people don't care to participate anyway.

Old 09-27-2008, 08:47 AM   #2
Gary O
Shoot thanks for the reminder. I let my lapse. I will fix that right now.

Thanks bro!

Gary

Old 09-27-2008, 08:49 AM   #3
Gary O
Shoot payal is drained. I am putting funds in there today. thanks again for the reminder lol.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:26 AM   #4
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
And quite honestly, if a majority of the current members have abandoned participation, then I will see no reason at all to continue with the program. It would be one less thing that I have to take care of if most people don't care to participate anyway.

And that would be another very good decision.

Best

Old 09-28-2008, 08:34 AM   #5
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith View Post
And that would be another very good decision.

Best
In case you were wondering the other recent decision was not to allow people to see who gave them karma as you mentioned in another thread. It would probably further expand its intended effect if it was across the board.

Best

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!