Good Guy Good guy Black Adder - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2017, 01:15 PM   #1
Vinnys reptiles
Talking Good guy Black Adder

I've been pretty busy with work so couldn't write this sooner sorry Kevin I've purchased an awesome adult albino Chinese beauty ratsnake from Kevin great transaction,communication and the snake is remarkable. I would definitely do more transactions with him in the future. Kevin is a great guy and is out of this world interstellar thank you so much for the big fella Vincent Forgione

Old 07-18-2017, 01:33 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Great job Kevin.

Old 07-18-2017, 04:44 PM   #3
DLenaRuth999s
I have an adult male DRMB from Kevin. Absolutely as described- handsome, handleable, very little musking. 8^). Kevin was also a big help with temps and substrate questions.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:37 PM   #4
Black Adder
Thank you so much for the very kind words the pair of you, Vincent and Darlene!
It was a pleasure doing business with you both and just so glad my animals went to great caring homes!
Thank you again and enjoy them!

Old 07-23-2017, 11:26 AM   #5
acecurl16
I can certainly echo all that is said here .. I have some critters I received from Kevin (most recent ones ... about 2 weeks ago) and I have always been very pleased with my transactions with Kevin. I always check first with his ads if I'm looking for something as he'd be my first go-to-person ... Kevin is easy to work with, knowledgeable, professional, great communicator, and most importantly above all ... he really cares about the safety and well-being of his critters above making a dollar or two .. a rare find find these days! The only negative thing is that because of these qualities ... if he posts something ... you got to jump on it quickly as many are aware of his reputation and things go fast .. lol!! Always a pleasure to do business with Kevin and I give him my highest regards and recommendation ... gladly :-)

Old 07-27-2017, 05:19 PM   #6
Black Adder
Alan
As always your words are to kind but deeply appreciated!
Thank you for all your business over the years!
Sorry for late reply but enjoying a well deserved vacation in North Dakota....yep definitely getting away from civilisation!

Old 07-27-2017, 11:52 PM   #7
Insomniac101
I've purchased several snakes from Kevin. All arrived robust and healthy, and superbly packaged. All transactions were completed using PayPal, and Kevin is one of only a few people I've bought from, who didn't ask me to pay the PayPal fees - big pet leave of mine!

Kathy

Old 07-30-2017, 04:08 PM   #8
acecurl16
Kevin -- Enjoy your vacation and the serenity and tranquility of the area .. you deserve it! Talk to you again soon I'm sure :-)

Old 07-30-2017, 05:05 PM   #9
DLenaRuth999s
North Dakota? It's on my bucket list to see the Badlands in summer. Have fun. And Rojo (DRMB) and Lewis (BP) are doing great. Exactly as you said! I always look at your ads. I wish I had more space.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!