Inquiry Alterna Rush the movie, Small Scale Films, Dan Krull - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2014, 02:55 PM   #91
nickolasanastasiou
Mike, yes, I prefer not to rush to judgment. I like my decisions as fully informed as possible.

Old 12-11-2014, 02:55 PM   #92
MikeCurtin
With no concrete proof that he did, in fact, lie to people, it's probably better to get his response regarding numbers, etc. before putting that out there as fact. That's what got you in trouble in the first place, dude!

Old 12-11-2014, 03:28 PM   #93
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Mike, yes, I prefer not to rush to judgment. I like my decisions as fully informed as possible.

Same here.
It doesn't look good that Dan had $10, 000, to spend on snakes, but nothing (or not much) in order to repay debts &/or refund people that purchased the video/movie that never met completion.
Dan, can you explain?

Old 12-11-2014, 03:53 PM   #94
Dan Krull
Hey everyone, I am not avoiding you, I just have a lot going on, and haven't had time to respond. I will take some time to write a proper response soon, but mt responsibilities prevent that currently. I am going to take a second to say one thing though.

I would like to publicly apologize to Justin Mitcham for the comment I made regarding people buying from him. I did not mean that the way it came of in black and white, and it was a thoughtless thing to say. Justin is probably the largest hognose producer in the world, and he has done a lot for the hobby. I would highly recommend doing business with him. When he heard I was having trouble making ends meet, he sent me a box of snakes, free of charge, to broker for him, so I could keep the bills paid. He is not perfect, but he always tries to do the right thing, in my experience. Justin, I am sorry you have been dragged into this repeatedly, and I hope your reputation will not suffer from it.

Dan
PS My cell phone number has been posted throughout this thread. Any and all feel free to use it. I don't have time to type, currently, but I can talk, if you don't mind being on speaker phone.

Old 12-11-2014, 04:17 PM   #95
Gregg M
He did indeed lie about selling snakes for Justin. In the screen shots I posted he clearly denied selling Justins snakes to Alicia Maria Ogram She was indeed the source of my screen shots. As you can see from the emails Justin posted, he clearly was selling snakes for Justin.

And as always, he refuses to answer questions on the topic and totally avoids them. Instead he wants to have people call him up. That is a huge red flag. I guess he does not want to have is BS and lies out on the BOI where it can be looked at by all.

Old 12-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #96
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Krull View Post
When he heard I was having trouble making ends meet, he sent me a box of snakes, free of charge, to broker for him, so I could keep the bills paid.
Dan, I thought you produced over 300 hogs this season? I have you in quotes saying that as well. 300 hogs is more than enough to make ends meat on. Or, maybe that was a big lie too. You are a self proclaimed "world renowned breeder, expert in animal husbandry, genetics whiz, herpetologist and so on. You should have no problem making ends meat. And that funk you were in must have been short lived being that you had $10,000 to spare to buy a bunch of hogs. And if you had the 10 grand just burning a hole in your pocket, why didn't you either A- finish the movie or B- pay everyone back right away who gave you money for something they never received?

See, the problem with lies is they always come back to bite.

Old 12-11-2014, 04:44 PM   #97
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
How many hogs did you sell last year, and how many did you produce?

Did you represent all animals as ones you produced personally, or did you credit the breeder(s) from whom you acquired them? Do you have evidence?

How were you able to spend $10,000.00 on animals during the time you claimed you had no money to re-pay existing debt to a number of people in our hobby who had trusted you for a product you had not provided?

Why have you referred to Small Scale Films as not for profit, when it is not registered as such?
So, Dan.....no response to any of these questions?

Also, is the screen shot Gregg posted between you and Alicia accurate? Did you send those snakes back to Justin after you got them feeding? Can he corroborate?

Old 12-11-2014, 04:52 PM   #98
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Krull View Post
PS My cell phone number has been posted throughout this thread. Any and all feel free to use it. I don't have time to type, currently, but I can talk, if you don't mind being on speaker phone.

Dan, I realize you say that time is an issue for you right now. But it might be good to make time, since the issues have to do with you and your business.
I think that it would be best to give what time you have and answer questions here. I think in general, telephone conversations are subject to the memory of the parties, 'he said she said' and when the subject is something as important as your reputation, having it all in writing is best.

Old 12-11-2014, 05:00 PM   #99
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Dan, I realize you say that time is an issue for you right now. But it might be good to make time, since the issues have to do with you and your business.
I think that it would be best to give what time you have and answer questions here. I think in general, telephone conversations are subject to the memory of the parties, 'he said she said' and when the subject is something as important as your reputation, having it all in writing is best.
I have seen Dan do stuff like this for over 2 years. There is ALWAYS an excuse. He will just be his usual passive aggressive self and dodge questions. Typical Dan Krull.

Old 12-12-2014, 12:33 AM   #100
Dan Krull
Hello, not avoiding anything. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do a screen grab from my cell. I have no other way to access the internet from home currently. I will happily address the questions, but I am aware of the need for evidence to back up my statements. I might not be able to make a proper post until Saturday, as I am a stay at home dad, and going to the library with my two year old to use the computer just won't work.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alterna, alterna rush